FORTY ONE

Enjoy, vote and comment x

"Do you want me to drive you home?" I ask Niall first thing in the morning. My voice is weak from last night. At the thought of last night, the pleasure, moans, screams, kisses and love bites that I have all over my body now, a electric wave rushes through my veins.

"Let you drive me home and then drive alone back. No way." Niall rolls his eyes over dramatically, making me laugh. I roll from my back to my side and draw something random into his bicep.

"Why not?" I don't look up to face him and just look at the circles, triangles, squares and other weird forms that I draw into his skin.

"There's no way I'm letting you drive alone in this weather." He explains and it seems like he got more Irish during the days that we've been here. His accent got stronger and actually just about everything has become more Irish. A scene of him taking off the dark green sweater of him pops into my mind. I'll be having those a lot when he's gone. Just the thought of him and last night makes me automatically want him to stay but I know that he has to go. He has to spend some time with his family. That's only fair. They miss him probably as much as I do and just because we're now together doesn't mean that I'll keep him to me and not share to at least his family.

 And I only his family. 

Niall is mine.

"But the truth is that you don't want to sing more High School Musical songs with me in the car, isn't it?" I laugh. Niall burst out laughing and can't seem to stop even when I roll my eyes at him as I sit up. He laughs and hits the mattress as he holds his tummy. I hold the duvet in front of my chest as I move away from him. When I'm about to stand up, Niall grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"I love you." He stops laughing, sits up and wraps his arms around my waist from the back pulling me to his chest.

"I love you too." I giggle. Niall kisses my shoulder and then my neck before he lets go of me. He watches me picking up my clothes and bites his fists as I get dressed. His eyes are on me as I put my underwear, bra, shorts and his sweater on.

"You won't need that sweater, will you?" I joke as I leave my room and go to the bathroom. I get ready for the day and put my hair into a high pony tail before I go downstairs to prepare breakfast. I'm about to crack two eggs into a pan when Niall comes in, all dressed and ready to go.

"You're not planning on leaving without breakfast, do ya?" I ask and to my surprise he nods. Niall bites his lip as I walk over to him and put my arms around his torso. "Are you serious?"

"Yep. My mum made breakfast." Niall smiles and puts his hand on my head. He messes up my hair, chuckling as I place my head on his chest.

"At least take a muffin with you, Niall. I don't want you to cause any accident just because you're hungry. And, besides that, I don't want your mum to think that I don't feed you." I laugh against his chest and move back. He lets go of me easily and I get a muffin out of the basket that mum filled yesterday. I give Niall his muffin and lead him to the door where we kiss for another two minutes before letting go of each other. After a million and one 'I love you's Niall leaves. I close the door, stand by the window and watch him put his suitcase into the boot of his car before getting inside and driving home.

Gosh I love him.

Good three minutes after Niall left the house and disappeared in the far, I go back to the kitchen and finish up making my breakfast which was planned for two. I feel like it has been years since the last time, I had time on my own. After eating my breakfast and washing up, I go to the living room and lay down on the sofa. I turn on the TV and wait for things to happen.