TWENTY TWO

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment :)

"Has Niall ever slept over?" Ethan asks as I make pancakes for us. My eyes widen and I don't know if I should tell him the truth or not, even though he knows exactly when I'm lying.

"Twice, and plus that one time when I was drunk and he looked after me." I explain, not looking up from the pan.

"Where did he sleep?" my twin brother wants to know. Why is he so curious all of the sudden? And why does he even think of that?

"On the floor the night when he asked me to be his girlfriend and on the bed when I was drunk and when I forbid him to sleep on the floor again." Gosh, why I am telling him so much detail? I guess it's probably better then just giving short answers and having to answer more question. When I tell him much detail now, he won't have to ask and if won't be as awkward as it is already. I finish the last pancake and put it on Ethan's plate. I give him chocolate sirup and then he sits down on my desk chair and I at the end of my bed.

"Are you scared?" Ethan asks and I shrug.

"Scared of what?" I want to know, even though I already know his answer.

"Mum and Niall having brunch together." Ethan says exactly what I thought. I shrug again. Am I scared? Do I have to be scared? I mean, my mum is pretty nice, kind, caring woman and if she seems mean, cold and harsh, it's only because she wants to protect what she loves...

"I don't know." I answer honestly. I still can't get my mum's conversation with my dad last night out of my head. Usually they raise their voice when they talked or ignore each other but something about the seriousness of their topic made them stay kinda clam. They were calm but I could head fear and concern in the voice of my mother.

After we finish eating, I take a hot shower singing and then get ready for the day. I'm neither in the mood for curls nor contact. Wondering if Niall has even seen me in glasses and straight hair, I get dressed in a light yellow dress and put my hair into a pony tail. When I'm ready for today, I get out of the bathroom and slip my white chucks on. I turn around and see Niall and Ethan standing across from each other trying to figure out how to tie a tie.

"Struggling much?" I laugh and kiss Niall's cheek.

"Here, you do it." Ethan says and goes into the bathroom.

"You sang great." Niall smirks as I tie his black tie.

"Thanks." I say and place his tie perfectly before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing me. Niall instantly puts his arms around my waist and lifts me up.

"You look damn hot with glasses and straight hair." He mumbles against my lips and sits down on my already from Ethan made bed. I put my legs on either side of his thighs and hope and pray that Ethan won't come out of the bathroom any time soon. Niall and I always had that sexual tension going on since the day we saw first saw each other in the club. But neither of us ever admitted it and now that we're a couple, we can let it all out. Our make out session gets more passionate and hotter each second and I ask myself how I managed to live without his lips.

"Fuck." I moan against his lips before going right back to kissing him passionately. As soon as we hear the shower turning on, Niall tightens his arms around me and presses me against his chest. It knocks on a door and we pull apart, heavily breathing. My heart is racing and I can hear Niall's pounding fast and loud as well. I kiss his lips, his cheek, his forehead before I get off him and fix my dress. I look back at him before I open the door. His cheeks are flushed and when he stands up there's a bulge in his trousers.