SIXTEEN

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment! love you all xx

The scene of two kids running around in a garden is in my head. 

"Wait!" the little girls yells. The boy who runs away from her doesn't stop. "Wait!!" She yells again and suddenly trips because of nothing. For some reason she reminds me of myself...

 The small boy rushes back to her and gets down on his knees.

"Does it hurt?" He brown haired boy asks. She shakes her head smiling and lays down in the grass.

"Do you love someone?" She asks and he nods. He lays down next to her and their hands are touching.

"You." He smiles.

"I love you too." She giggles.

I wake up and find myself in a hospital bed. I don't know what exactly happened but I still have my clothes on. One hand is holding someone else's and I don't do any effort to remove it. When I rub my eyes open with my other hand, I see that Niall is the one holding my hand. He sits on a chair, next to the bed and his head is laying on one of his arms next to hip. I instantly smile seeing him so peacefully sleeping. 

Slowly and carefully, not wanting to wake him up, I bend my upper body down to put my head closer to him. My hand in his feels right and there's no chance that I am going to pull it any time soon. Is everything going too fast?, my brain suddenly questions. I mean, if it's right, time doesn't matter. With Niall I completely lost track of time and now we're here in a hospital and he has to tell me something important.

Niall moves around in his chair a bit and i shut my eyes, acting that I am sleeping right away. He strokes the back of my hand with his fingers softly and clears his throat quietly. "Why did you have to be so stubborn?" He asks quietly. 

I'm about to jump up and explain myself when he continues. "If you hadn't been so stubborn, you would be awake now. If you were awake, I would have told you everything already... But you just..." He exhales and I hold my laugh in. 

"If I had told you the truth, you wouldn't be here. God damn it! I love you." He still whisper and it gets harder and harder having to not react to him. "If you weren't so perfect, I wouldn't have fallen in love with you... And everything would be different." He puts a strand of my hair that fell in my face behind my ear and strokes my cheek. Slowly I open my eyes and they automatically connect with his.

"Hey..." I break the silent between us. Niall just smiles and strokes my cheek. I don't bother pulling away any second. The door open and a doctor comes in. Niall pulls away from me, even though he doesn't wants to and I sit up.

"Ms. Hemmings." She smiles. "You didn't eat all day, yesterday. Did you?" She asks and I have to think about. I seriously had nothing to eat yesterday... YESTERDAY?!

"I must have forgotten it." I blush.

"Well, your body is so used to eating a lot, it can't even stand one day." She laughs. "We took a blood test and you'll get the result as soon as possible okay?" she asks and I nod. "Well gorgeous, you can leave whenever you feel strong enough. Papers are ready for you to sign." She smiles and leaves.

"Niall..." I say quietly after the door falls into the door frame. He looks up and directly into my eyes. "You-you said that you want to tell me something important before I fainted." I stutter nervous.

"Can I tell it to you at another place that's not the hospital?" He chuckles. I giggle and smirk at him. Hearing his laugh makes me feel good right away. It's like I haven't heard it in years and damn I missed it. His laugh, his voice are like a perfect song in my ears.