THIRTEEN

Enjoy reading, vote and comment xx!

"But you know what I love even more?" I take a deep breath.

"Who?" Niall asks.

"Niall." I answer, my mind completely unaware that I'm talking to Niall.

"W-what?" He asks and the sound of hope, happiness and excitement is in his voice and at the same time he's concerned.

"I love Niall." I say again before falling asleep.

The scene of last night plays in my over and over again since I woke up. Niall is still sleeping right next to me on my bed. His breathing is stable as his chest slowly goes up and down. I didn't know someone can be so hot and cute whilst sleeping until now. I'm still wearing the same clothes as yesterday but I really can't be bothered to leave bed now, to leave Niall's side. I much rather watch Niall sleep peacefully, ignoring the fact that it's creepy and weird. We lay few inches away from each other and out of nowhere Niall rolls from his back to his side. We're facing each other and I can feel his breathing on my forehead. I look up a bit and bite my lip. Slowly Niall moves closer to me and goes down a bit. It seems like he's still sleeping so it can't be intentionally. Our foreheads are touching and I close my eyes to enjoy the moment. I don't know if it's me or him who has a hot forehead, but one has. Out of nowhere, I feel his touch on my cheek. My first intuition is to open my eyes and pull away, but I keep them close as he carefully and softly strokes my cheek.

"I love you." He whispers. My heart skips a beat and my body is heating up. He kisses my forehead and I can't help it but smile a bit. He doesn't notice and his phone starts to ring. Niall quickly rolls away and falls of the bed. I turn my head into the pillow and bite my lip to keep a laugh in.

"Shit!" Niall exclaims in his heavy Irish accent. "Hello?" He starts his phone call. "Yes... Good... Later... Okay... Good..." Yet again he sounds like my dad when he's taking a business call. I move around in my bed and slowly rub my eyes open.

"Good morning." Niall smiles and puts his phone away.

"Good morning." I sit up smiling.

"Don't you have a hangover after last night?" Niall wants to know and I shake my head. I never have a hangover, neither has Ethan nor other family members. Something in our blood line, doesn't allow us to have a hangover but to drink all night.

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" I ask Niall pressing my lips together.

"I-I slept down here." He lies.

"Why? The bed is big enough." I roll my eyes and get up.

"I-I... No reason really." He awkwardly chuckles. "Olive." He calls me back as I'm about to open the bathroom door. "I have to go now. Do some stuff but--"

"Can you come to the dance studio afterwards?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, perfect." He smiles.

"Good." I smile back. Niall comes over to me and we hug. Electric waves rush through my veins and my heart is racing. "Good." I repeat when we pull apart.

"Text me the address and then I'll come as soon as possible." Niall puts his shoes on and goes out.

"Bye!" I exclaim after him as he walks to the elevator. He turns around, biting his lip and waves at me. I shake my head at him and close the door. As quick as possible, I take a shower and get ready for the day. While 'take me home' songs are playing out loud I dry my hair and curl it as I sing along.