THIRTY EIGHT

5 More Chapters until the end of this book! x

Sam comes back and as if he knew, he has a chair with him and places it next to me and Niall.

"Anyway! Let's play Mafia!!" Peter stands up to get the cards

"Okay. Who has never played mafia before?" I ask. Niall and Hannah raise their hands. Mafia is the game that we always play on parties. Always. It doesn't matter if it's not one of our parties, we play it even when we're guest at someone else's party. And since it's not even afternoon, this isn't considered a party anyways. I guess it's more like a friends reunion and we all drink coke or ice tea.

"Okay. So, there are two Mafia who kill one person each night and there is one nurse who can help the dead person and bring he or she back to life and there's the cop who is allowed to know who bad is or good, which the game master, Ethan, will tell him by a thumbs up or down. You're not allowed to tell anyone what you are and you have to be silent. The rest of us who don't have any special card, are normal civilians. We'll play one round and than it should be clear. Know your card and listen to Ethan." I empty my cup of coke and put it down on the coffee table before I continue. "The goal is to find out who the Mafia is and to keep as many people alive as possible. Because we're a small group, it will be a quick game." I smile.

Peter gives everyone a card and then sits back down again.

"Okay. Does everyone know what they are?" Ethan asks, stands up as everyone nods. "Close your eyes, keep your heads down. The town is sleeping." Everyone obeys and then Ethan calls the Mafia out and tells them to wake up. I look around until I see Niall smirking at me. I hold my laugh and we choose Sam to die first. Ethan tells us to sleep again and we do. Nurse is next and lastly Cop. Then everyone is  allowed to wake up again.

"It was a beautiful night here in Dublin when Sam decided to go for a midnight walk." Ethan starts.

"This is not going to end well." Sam rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his cup.

"You're right. It's not going to end well because Mafia came, thought you were someone else and shoot you. You immediately dieeee." Ethan's voice goes low and we all laugh and then it's time to tell who we think Mafia is.

Everyone immediately think it's Calum, because Calum and Sam always kill each other first. Hannah and Niall who have no idea why we're so sure that it's Calum, just smile and nod. Calum dies because everyone is against him and it turns out that he's a civilian. We're only twelve people and one, Ethan, is the game master, one is dead and two, me and Niall, are mafia which leaves eight people more to kill. It turns night again and this time Kimberly dies. Turn out that she's the cop. We all laugh and think it's Aaron who is mafia but then we think it's Hannah because she has been very quiet and didn't raise her hand when we vote against Calum. So we pretty much all, and even Aaron, vote against her.

"Sorry babe." Aaron says to his girlfriend as she dies. Him calling her 'babe' makes me shiver and I move closer to Niall. We continue the game until it's only Jazzy, Niall and me who are alive. It turns night again and of course, Niall and I just have to kill Jazzy.

"And with the death of... Jazzy." Ethan says and everyone laughs. "The two mafia won and may now raise." Niall stands up and holding me bridal style. I instantly wrap one arm around his neck and punch the air with the other one, cheering. 

"Yeeeaahh" I cheered and we sits down again. We kiss and even though everyone is watching us, I cup his cheeks with my hands and kiss him harder. Niall wraps his arms around my waist as he lets go of my lip and smirks at me. I smirk back before I get up to get the coke bottle. Hannah follows me into the kitchen while the others laugh and talk about the first round we just had. Niall seems to fit in pretty good to our group which makes me happy. And he seems to get the principle of the game which is also very good.