Chapter 27

Niall's POV

I come home from Kat's birthday party and all I really want to do is sleep and forget what is going in my head right now. I had to get out of there as soon as possible or I would explode, I hope she didn't notice that something dark was going on in my head.

As I am about to go upstairs I hear the doorbell ringing and I wonder who could bother me at this hour.

I open the door and I almost faint of shock. I can't believe who I am seeing in front of me.

"Can I come in?" She says stepping inside the house.

My mouth is opened and I can't believe I am seeing Ivy in front of me.

"Won't you hug me? Or at least say something? It's been awhile since we saw each other." She continues with that annoying voice.

Three years, it has been three years since we saw each other.

I shake my head and try to say something.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her closing the door.

"I came to London looking for a job, I hope I can stay here for some days, please do it for the old times."

"I will leave for America on Monday, so I guess you can only stay this night."

What the hell man? Why don't I tell her to leave? Of course I don't tell her to leave, she probably has nowhere to go and she knows I'm too good to not let her stay.

I don't need to deal with her right now, I have a lot going on and I have the feeling that she will be trouble.

"So where do I sleep?" She asks, this girl as no shame at all.

"Follow me." I go upstairs and take her to a room as far as possible from mine, just in case she tries something.

When I am about to leave the room she asks.

"So what do we do now?"

"I have to sleep and maybe you should do the same, aren't you tired?"

"I am not tired for a little talk." She says and grabs my arm leading me downstairs.

We head to a kitchen and she is searching for something.

"Do you want anything?" I say in an ironic tone.

"No, I'll turn myself alone." She grabs a bottle of wine and opens it.

While I am standing here like an idiot, she is doing whatever she wants in my house and I am here without moving.

"So what is new in your life?" She asks me siting.

I seat and looking at her makes me think about the last time we saw each other. I know Ivy since we were kids, we always were good friends. About three years ago she came to London with our friends for two weeks and I let them stay at my house.

I was lonely in that time and somehow in those two weeks Ivy and I started to get close, but it didn't go any further than some kisses.

Later I found that she had a boyfriend and I felt bad because I didn't know, so she messed with both of us. But I moved on easily, she didn't mean anything. After breaking up with her boyfriend she tried to get my attention but I didn't give her what she wanted. I guess she didn't take that well.

"I am here for you Niall." She says holding my hand.

And suddenly I start to tell her everything that is going on my mind and it's too late when I realize I made a huge mistake.