Chapter 21

Kat's POV

I wake up at 10 am with my alarm clock. Niall will be here around 11 so I have one hour to get ready.

I get up from the bed and make my way to the bathroom. I get in the bath after undressing my pajamas.

The hot water makes me feel relaxed and I don't want to leave the bath. But for the first time I actually have a reason to leave the shower, that reason is Niall.

When I get out of the shower I put a towel around my body and other one on my head. 

I make my way to my wardrobe and try to choose what to wear. It's freezing out there so I choose a dark blue jumper, skinny jeans and my black boots. 

After dressing my outfit I walk to my body size mirror so I can see how I look. Usually I don't care about that, but I am feeling different today.

I decide to dry my hair and straight my hair.

I am not sure if I should use makeup, usually I don't use makeup so I decide to just use mascara.

I look at the clock and it's 10.45 am, I still have time so I go downstairs to the kitchen to eat something.

"Good morning." Nicole shouts when she sees me walking in the kitchen.

"Hey." I answer walking to the fridge. I open the door and grab an yogurt.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asks.

"Well, since your parents will be busy the whole weekend I thought I could go out."

"So you have plans?" She asks.

"Yes." I answer and she makes a sad face. "Why?" I ask her.

"Because I was thinking that we could spend the day together." She answers and I almost let the yogurt fall from my hand when I hear her.

I wasn't expecting this, she is different but better. A part of me doesn't want to leave her alone, but the whole me wants to be with Niall.

"Sorry, maybe tomorrow? Your parents will be out during the lunch right?" I ask her.

"Yes sure." She says with a sad look and it actually breaks my heart.

"I just wanted to talk to you about Matt." She continues.

"Something new?" I ask her.

"I was with him last night, not with my friends as I told you." She says.

"Was it a date?" I ask her.

"Kinda. I am not sure what we are, maybe we are just friends." She says sighting.

The door bell rings and she looks at me.

"It's for you?" She asks.

"Hum yes. Look Nicole I am late so we are going to get lunch together tomorrow. I really have to go now. Bye." I say and leave the kitchen running.

I run to the front door and when I reach it I quickly open it. I get out closing the door behind me and when I prepare to run again I bump into someone.

"You really love to do this, don't you?" I hear Niall's voice saying while he holds my arms stopping from fall.

"What?" I ask looking at him.

"Bumping into me." He says giggling.

"It's kinda a fetish I have." I say chuckling.

He laughs and leads me to the car.