Chapter 6

Kat's POV

Okay, so here is what I am going to do.

First I’ll put the flowers in some water.

Second I am going to find where Niall is.

Third I am going to figure out how to get there.

I am a very methodic person.

So? What is the best way to know where is a member of a popular boyband?

Maybe gossip websites. They exist right?

Or whait, maybe a crazy fan.

I am lucky because I happen to live with one.

So I go upstairs to Nicole's room quickly to find anything.

I knock the door and Nicole tells me to get in.

“Good morning.” I say with a smile.

She just moans.

“Where are you going today after school?” I ask her nicely looking totally innocent.

“Same as the other days.”

“Which is?” I ask again smiling.

Strange because I never see her on school, so I don’t know where she goes after school but I know that she doesn’t come home definitely.

“You know, walking around with my friends and stalking One Direction.”

Wow, she is serious about it. Luckily she is everything I need to find Niall, I think.

“And you usually succed?”

“Of course. We happen to know where they are recording the new album.”                             

What? Is that so easy? She just knows where they are?

I thought these things were more difficult to know.

But I am going to trust her.

“So can I come with you?”

“You’re sure you want to come? I don’t know if this is your thing….”

“So what is my thing?” I ask her.

“I don’t know, maybe coming home at 4 am. Who knows?” She asks with a big fake smile on her face.

Shit, she knows!

I think I have my mouth opened. Shit Kat close it!

“So we are equal now, you have my secret I have your secret. When I saw you the first time I really thought you were a behaved and good one, but I can sense that we are going to have lots of fun together.” Nicole says with the most fake smile and the most ironic tone I have ever seen.

“Oh you can come with me. I will wait for you at school’s garden. Now you can leave my room.”

I get out without saying a word.

What a bitch.

She knows what happened last night, but something tells me that she doesn’t know that Niall was the one who brought me home.

What was she saying about us having fun? I can sense she is going to be the only one having fun and it will be by torturing me.

Ugh. I didn’t apply for an evil fake sister coming along with the exchange program.

When I get to school I go meet Emma at the same spot as yesterday. Matt is with her.