Mistake

It's sixth period and I have to go to gym. I sigh getting up and walking over to the gym with nothing but Rogue on my mind. I hope he has sixth period gym. Was all I could think I quickly get dressed and walk out to see Rogue sitting on a bench by himself.

I walk over to him thinking that I'll be able to talk to him just like that but that's not what my mouth planned for me. I sit next to him and start to open my mouth to talk but all that came out was a few random noises and no words whatsoever.

He looks at me as if I came from another planet and he quickly jumps off and walks over to a group of guys standing in the middle of the gym. My gaze followed wether I wanted to or not, but truth be told I wanted to.

At that moment Shyla walks into gym and sees where my gaze is. She smirks and instantly opens her mouth and starts to yell. "Hey Y/N stop staring at the new guy!" She yells while laughing. As soon as she said that it felt like every pair of eyes where in me at the moment.

My cheeks instantly go red and when I see Rogue looking my cheeks getting redder. After a minute everyone goes back to what they were doing.

Shyla walks over to me and sits next to me." So I see you found the hot guy for yourself." She says with a smirk on her face.

"This was the guy you wanted to show me!" I say surprised pointing at Rogue.

"Of course I mean look at him." She says at starts to look at Rogue. I turn my head to look at Rogue and I just stay there. I can hear Shyla talking but everything she says is a blur my only focus was Rogue right now. "Y/N!" She yells snapping her fingers in front of my face trying to grab my attention away from Rogue.

I shake my head trying to listen to her and not look at Rogue but I only catch a couple of words before my focus is on Rogue again.

"Y/N!" She yells once again and I snap out of my trance once again. She continues talking and this time my focus stays on her.

"Okay guys so today we're going to play dodge ball boys against girls!" I head the coach yell. The boys and girls immediately go onto opposite sides of the room and get ready to race for the dodge balls that were already set up in the middle of the gym floor.

Our coach blows the whistle and we all run towards the balls. I grabbed one and three it at a random guy. I didn't care who I got out as long as I didn't get Rogue out.

I hit the guy square in the chest and grab another one I was about to throw it when I saw the person I was about to throw it at. Rogue. I stop my hand from throwing the ball and I trying to back away but Rogue throws the ball he had in his hand at me and it hits me in the head.

I could see the cold hard ground below my head and my only thought was, wow he has good strength. Then my head hits the ground and my whole vision goes black.