Sabortooth

We start walking down the road and I couldn't help my have a small smile on my face. "So what is Sabortooth anyways?" I ask him hoping that I didn't come out sounding like an idiot.

"You don't know what Sabortooth is?!" Rogue's friend says really loudly practically laughing at my question.

"Sting don't be so mean. Most people who don't know magic don't know what magic guilds are." Rogue says much nicer with a smile on his face. He turns his gaze towards me, "Sorry about Sting he doesn't know how to control his thoughts or feelings. " his gaze flickers towards Sting than right back to me. "A magic guilds is where people who know magic all gather in a building to basically hang out, do jobs and practice our magic."

I nod my head my smile getting bigger amazed that I was going to be a part of this, then it faded all at once. The light that was in my eyes just a second ago was now gone. Rogue was looking at Sting so he didn't seem to notice. As soon as he started to turn around to face me again and I immediately put the smile on my face and some light went back into my eyes.

He was now facing straight ahead so if I put the smile away he would notice so I kept the smile on my face but one thought was constantly on my mind the whole time. What happens to me when we get there since I don't know magic?

We continue to walk even and my talk just keeps getting smaller and smaller knowing that with each step in getting closer and closer to Sabortooth and possibly death.

What if they throw me in a jail or kill me or even worse EAT me. That last thought made my stop for a second. I didn't want to get eaten.

Rogue seemed to noticed that I stopped and turned around to look at me "What's the matter Y/N?" He asks me with a smile that seems to never go away.

I blush a little at the thought but I try to make it go away quickly. I start to walk again not wanting them to think that I was afraid." Yeah I'm fine!" I say with a small smile still worrying. Rogue seems really nice he seems to know that I don't know magic so he wouldn't take me too a place that would kill me. I think trying to reassure myself. But I was acting like an idiot today and he seemed to want nothing to do with me at school so maybe he does want to kill me. I try shaking the thought away and it seemed to help.

For the next ten minutes I was trying to keep a steady conversation going trying to keep my mind off of that question. And it seemed to really work until we reached a giant building.

"This is it!" Sting said," Sabortooth!"

The thought instantly came back to my mind. What's going to happen to me.