Snow

Rogue's POV

We all waited for Y/N to show up. Everyone else was here except for her and there were only 5 minutes left before we left.

Ugh! I hope she gets here. I want to tell her how I fell, though I don't think she'll share the thoughts back to me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a panting Y/N. I couldn't help but smile as she showed up. It was scaring me how much I smiled but really I just couldn't help it. Not with someone as sweet and pretty as her. She stands up to look at me and smile. I returned the smile with an even bigger smile than before. I quickly wipe it away trying to not expose my feelings.

"We are ready to go?" Erza asked grabbing her load of suitcases, which are filled with cakes and sweets.

"Yeah." I say closing my eyes, I keep a straight face ready to go.

We all walked out of the guild hall and onto a train. Just before we step on Sting, Natsu and I all look at the train with a scared expression.

"Hey why can't we just walk?" Natsu half asked sweat falling down his face.

"This is the quickest way to get there." Erza said pulling us onto the train. Great.

We all take a seat and Y/N ended up sitting next to me. I close my eyes, taking deep breaths. Please please please. Please don't make me sick. I kept hoping that I would get sick and for the first five minutes I was pretty successful, but my stomach had other plans for the rest of the trip.

I turn around open up the window and threw up. I let out a sad sigh, why in front of Y/N. This is going to be a long ride.
-------------------------------------------------------
3 hours later

I take a stop off of the beast called a "train" and fell to the ground, from relief. Sting walked off the train stretching his arms followed by Nastu. Y/N was the last one off of the train and she saw me and let out a small chuckle that wasn't audible.

I stand up and look around us to see a giant city full of people and businesses. Nothing seemed to be destroyed so clearly the dragon hadn't done much here.

We slowly started to walk towards the hotel we were going to sleep at. I could see Y/N looking around to see if the dragon had left any marks of being here but all she did was sigh and turn back to look at the ground in front of her.

Stop staring Rogue!

But I can't.

But you need to!

I shook my head and just continued to stare at Y/N, a blush beginning to grow. She began to turn around and I immediately looked away not wanting her to catch me.

I looked over at Frosh to see him looking at the ground kicking a small pebble forward with each step. It wouldn't have been the slightest bit entertaining, except that he was so entertained by it, with the biggest smile ever and front paws stretched out trying to get it.

As I looked at the ground in front of me, movement caught my eye. I turned to face where it had come from, but there was nothing, only the black of the trees.

I sucked in my breath and quickly snapped
my head back to the ground. There wasn't anything there. There wasn't anything there. I kept repeating that one sentence in my head over and over again, trying to calm myself. It didn't work. Nothing did. I found myself still thinking about it even as we walked up to the hotel.

"Okay we're here!" Ezra announced with a hand raised towards the hotel. I took a deep breath in. This place was huge! Walls so high I couldn't even see the sky.