Ice Dragon

"Hey Sting, Rogue!" The guy who Rogue said was named Gray. Why would my mom ask about him?

"Hey Gray!" They both said with smiles on their faces.

"Where's Frosh and Lector?" Gray asked looking at them with a smile on his face.

"We left them at the house because of school." Rogue replied.

"Okay. So who's this?" He looked at me his head tilting.

"This is Y/N" sting said patting me on the back.
"She was wondering about you."

Great. Why did you say that. Now he's going to think I'm weird.

"Why?"

"My.... My mom was asking about you." I replied to him. I looked at him and it seemed as if he got nervous. Why?

"What... What's your mom's name?" He almost seemed as if he was leaning away from me.

"My... My mom's name is Rose..." he started leaning away even more does he know my mom? "Fullbuster." I finished. He bit his lip from all of his nervousness.

"Rose huh... I haven't talked to her in forever. Not since she ran away from home."

My mom ran away from home??? No she didn't he must be thinking of the wrong person, and yet they have the same last name...

"Well then if you're Rose's daughter then, hi little niece." he had a small smile on his face as he put his hand lightly on my shoulder. I guess I am his niece I mean he would most likely be my mom's brother.

"Hey Ice Princess who are you talking to!!!" It was a guy with salmon pink hair and a huge grin on his face.

"SHUT UP FLAMEBRAIN!!! I'M TALKING TO MY NIECE!!!

Flamebrain??? What kind of a name is that???

The salmon pink haired guy walked over to us only to yell at Gray again.

"Gray put some clothes on your going to scare the girl!"

"Oh yeah well if my stripping habits don't scare her away then you will!"

"Natsu, Gray calm down, calm down." Rogue said as they were getting ready to use magic.

"Besides, she's my niece." Gray finished.

Natsu looked astonished. Well I guess it isn't everyday that an uncle and a niece are about the same age.

"So Rose got a daughter..." he trailed off. By the looks of it their was at least a 20 years difference between the two of them.

"Hey Gray?" I asked trying to get his attention. Has it really been that long since they've talked to each other.

Yeah Y/N?" he looked at me now snapped out of his trance.

I took a deep breath," How old where you when my mom ran away?"

"I was 5."He said that immediately, without a doubt.

"You guys must have been really close." I smiled looking down at the ground.

"Yeah we were. We spent so much time together that it was almost unimaginable." He was speaking softly but his voice was also shaking. I looked up only to notice that Gray had a tear that dropped from his face and it looked like more were about to spill. "After Rose left I never felt the same knowing that it was partly my fault."

Partly his fault? What happened.

He kept speaking even though at times I thought he was going to stop, "And then Deliora came and killed my parents. I felt like I had lost everything." more tears were down his face and they kept coming like a waterfall, they didn't look like they were going to stop anytime soon.