To much

As I walked in the doors a blast of fresh air hit me. The ceiling was high, the floor was polished to where you could see your reflection staring right back at you and the doors had the names of the teacher extravagantly painted on. If you could have a dream school this would definitely be my pick.

"You gonna stop staring or get ran over?" Sting asked hitting my shoulder blade chuckling.

"Sting..." Rogue spoke his voice spine tingling.

"Rogue calm down you know you love me!" Sting grinned in our direction.

"I would seek your soul to Satan for one chip!" Rogue ended turning his face to the side wall.

"No you wouldn't!" Sting ran off, hands in the air in victory.

"You wouldn't do that," I stated doubting Rogue would do that.

"Yeah I know but it's fun to tease him," Rogue beamed, "okay first things first you got history... with me." He pointed his thumb at him with a smirk.

"Oh great I'm overjoyed," I spoke sarcastically.

"Well you should be I'm delightful." Rogue began to walk in the direction Sting headed off before he noticed I wasn't following him. "You coming?"

"Yeah you just seemed to act like Sting for a second." I walked up to Rogue and flashed a grin.

Rogue didn't say anything just started walking again. "Anyways, so the teacher is Mrs. Zyn and honestly her class is stupid I don't think I've actually learned anything from her." Rogue spoke as he shoved his way through the crowd checking periodically to see if I was still behind him.

As soon as we entered the room half the seats were full. I looked at Rogue waiting for him to point to which desk was mine. Rogue nodded his head prompting me to take a seat.

"Rogue I don't remember where I sit!" I hissed under my breath hoping the other students wouldn't notice. 

"I know but I have a feeling you'd be pulled toward your desk," he spoke with confidence as if there was no way he could be wrong.

"That's so cheesy, but fine." I sighed and walked over to one of the desks in the back row. And now he's going to redirect me to my right seat while being embarrassed that he's wrong.

....

I turned my head over to see Rogue sitting down in the seat to my left, "Cheesy, but it worked." He flashed a grin and laid his head down on his desk.

I mentally freaked out hoping one the outside I didn't look like a psychopath.

I looked down at Rogue smiling, it's only been two days and he's already growing on me. I felt my cheeks heat up and quickly shook my head clearing it. No! That is not aloud.

Buzz!

The bell rang and as I looked around all the seats around me were full of kids with half dead expression. Who could blame them, nobody wanted to be at school at seven in the morning.

"Welcome back everyone, I know you're as excited as I am to be here." The teacher said her voice having the ability to suck the life out of everyone in a second.

"Y/N it's nice to see you again." Clearly with that tone of voice it was not.

"You too..." Crap what's her name again.

"Mrs. Zyn." Rogue reminded me.

Mrs. Zyn shot a deadly glare at Rogue then right back at me, "Where have you been?"