Gone

Y/N's POV

I walk into our room to find a gigantic room with two kind beds along with a couch that I assume was a couch bed which was in front of a TV with a huge bathroom next to the door, "I'll take the couch bed I don't mind." I say placing my bag down on the couch befoe plopping down on it.

Erza and Wendy each claimed a bed, putting their bags on them. I look over at the window before getting up and walking over to it. Snow. I'm the middle of August, "Hey guys come here." I said not taking my eyes off of the window just in case I was imagining things. Erza and Wendy both walked over and froze in front of the window confirming that I wasn't imagining anything.

"Snow." Wendy said rather quietly.

"Yeah." Erza said her arms crossed in front of her her eyes concerned.

"Do you think it has anything to do with Freezing Death?" Wendy asked her voice starting to waver back and forth with worry.

Just hearing that name sent shivers up my spine. I don't know what it was but I couldn't be to sure though, but I know for a fact I can't kill that dragon.

"Probably." Erza shut her eyes. "We should probably go and meet with the guys."

"Yeah." Wendy and I both spoke in sync still quiet and shocked by the snow.

We walked out of the room and went to knock on the guys' doors. Erza and Wendy went to Gray and Natsu's door while I went to Sting and Rogue's door. I lifted my hand up and knocked.

I waited a few seconds before the door opened to reveal a worried Rogue, "Y/N you saw the snow too right?!" he asked me is eyes widening hoping that he wasn't crazy.

"Yeah I did. That's why I came to get you. We were going to go investigate."

"Okay. Sting come on we are going to go and investigate the snow." Rogue turned to face Sting who was still facing the window.

"Guys I'm not the only one that feels this right?" Sting turned around his face even more worried than Rogue's. We slowly walk over to the window and look out. The snow had grown a couple feet in the past couple of minutes, but that wasn't what Sting was talking about he was talking about the temperature. The temperature seemed to have dropped 20 degrees just near the window and the window itself when you touched it felt like ice.

"Calm on we need to go." I say turning around and walking out of the room and into the hallway to find Erza, Wendy, Carla, Gray and Natsu waiting for us.

"You ready?" Erza asked and without waiting for a reply starting walking to the elevator. Natsu, Wendy, Rogue, and Sting all stopped with a sick expression, "I think we'll take the stairs again." Wendy said and with that they all darted to the stairs.

I chuckle at all of them and look over at Erza and Gray, "What's up with them and anything that moves?" I ask them my mouth still forming a smile.

"All dragon slayers have a problem with motion sickness." Gray said as he turned to the elevator and started walking.

"Oh.. Okay." I started walking with them and got onto the elevator.

"Speaking of magic. What kind of magic do you have Y/N?" Erza asked looking at me with wondering eyes.

"Oh I have white and shadow dragon slayer magic." I reply looking at Erza with a smile proud that I learned magic.

"Dragon Slayer? Why haven't you gotten sick yet?" Gray asked me looking at me like I was a deformed monster.

"I don't know maybe it's because I just learned it."

"Did Sting and Rogue teach you?" Erza said knowing the answer already.

I just nod my head with a small blush. It really did make me happy when they told me they would teach me magic, especially Rogue.

1st floor.  The little elevator voice spoke with the emotion as expected. I take the first step out into the lobby seeing Rogue and the other dragon slayers standing a few feet away from the automatic door. We walk up towards them and I decided it would be a good idea to scare one of them. I didn't want them to hear my footsteps so I decided to go to the nearest person. Sting. I mentally laugh Shyla is going to kill and with that I screamed right into his ear causing him to jump up and screech from pain and fear.

I try to control my laughter but it was no use I ended up bursting into laughter while Rogue let out a small chuckle. Sting immediately turned his head to give Rogue and glare as he continued to hold his ear, but it didn't work.

"Alright come on we need to find out what all this snow is about." Erza said walking up to the doors causing them to open up.

"Oh come on, we were going to use the force!" Natsu complained as Erza kept walking forward.

"I couldn't care less."

Natsu's head fell with that and started to walk forward following Erza.

We all started walking outside to the snow and as soon as I set foot on it, it felt different.

"What's up with snow?" Gray asked walking up to the almost pure white stuff which almost perfectly hid a blue tent to it.

"What do you mean it looks perfectly normal to me." Natsu replied which was followed with all heads turning to face Gray and I as we looked at the snow.

"Maybe I'm only able to see it because I'm a ice wizard." Gray murmured as he knelt to the ground picking snow up the ground.

"Well what about me?" I ask looking at all the others. They all turned to look at me.

"So you see it to Y/N. Does it feel like it is calling to you?" Gray had his eyes wide open waiting for a response from me expectantly.

"...No..." I looked at the ground I guess my senses are only partially good.

"Ohhh..." Gray looked at the ground as if hurt... Maybe only ice wizards really were able to sense this, but still why was I able to sense only part of it. Maybe my mother but still.

I took another step forward to Gray... then the impossible happened he feel over, unconscious, but that wasn't the surprising part. I seemed to have blacked out only for a second I didn't even fall over and when I looked to where Gray had been laying only a moment before I found nothing.