Trusting Him

1 month later...

Beep! Beep! Beep!

My eyes flutter open adjusting to my dark room. I roll over and turn off my alarm clock rolling off my bed.

Another long day at school.

My eyes are still droopy and keep closing every single step I take. I grabbed the first the I see in my closet a pair of black pants and blue shirt with my favorite pair of shoes.

I walk over to my bathroom and look in the mirror my dead eyes staring into my soul. I grab my brush and quickly fix my hair putting it into a braid over my right shoulder.

I brushed my teeth then walked over to the stairs sitting at the top of them and slowly pushing myself down all of them.

I'm still not a morning person.

As I reach the bottom of the stairs I hear Mom speak, "Hey Y/N I made pancakes for you."

"Thanks Mom."

"You look so dead." Mom started laughing.

"Well I feel dead too." I sat down at the table and started eating my pancakes.

"Welcome to the club."

Once I finished I walked to the door grabbed my things and left. A soft breeze blew by in the dark morning. Stars still shimmering outside. I looked to my right to see Sting and Rogue walking towards my house. I smiled and hurried over to them.

"Hey Y/N!" Sting smiled and waved before looking straight ahead again.

"Hey Y/N." Rogue said smiling looking deep into my eyes slipping his hand into mine.

I smile still feeling butterflies in my stomach even after being with him for a month.

I look ahead of us the stars slowly starting to dim as the sun comes up to lighten the world.

I look back at Rogue smiling his gaze ahead on the road.

I guess I am better of trusting him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Congrats on making it to the end of the book! It's definitely been a long ride but I'm glad you stuck to it even with my bad writing.

Thanks for joining me on this journey. If you have any book ideas or other books you would like me to write, feel free to tell me! \(^_^)/