Continue forwards

I'm back in the white room. I've been here multiple times and it never changes. Even if I take what seems to be the happy door, I turn a corner and there's Rogue. I've taken different approaches but they all end the same. Me being in what seems to be heaven, but more like hell.

I've finally seen who the body was and I really wish I hadn't. Sting laid there, empty eye sockets, no teeth or tongue and where his ears should be we're just holes in his head.

The only logical reason I came up with was that I was in a coma but I don't know how long. The real Rogue has been visiting more and continues to speak to me, but honestly right now I'd do anything to get out of here even if it meant actual death. Sting's also visited, as well as Erza, Wendy and Natsu, they still haven't gotten Gray back.

I walked up to the "friendly" door and pry it open. The doors have been slowly getting harder to open and I feel like maybe I shouldn't even try but then again I feel like if I don't something bad will happen. 

I took slow steps not wanting to face what I was about to see. I turned the corner and...

...

It was only Sting's body. Rogue was nowhere to be seen. I reached my hand out and rolled the body over, he looked different. His eyes were still intact and... he was breathing.

"Y/N you have to get away, he's gone crazy."

"Yeah, I defiantly couldn't see that from him killing you and trying to kill me. " I sighed out and rolled my eyes.

"No he's gotten worse, look I'm not supposed to tell you this-"

"Awe look at Sting trying to be a hero! How cute! It's disgusting." I didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

His blade was right in front of my neck pressing it softly causing blood to dribble out from the wound.

"Sting we wouldn't want to ruin the surprise would we?" He said slowly turning his head towards Sting smiling like a maniac, he truly needs help.

Rogue dropped my down onto the floor and walked over to Sting, "we can't have that happening." He reached down and grabbed Sting from the ground and ripping his mouth open. He swiftly cuts his tongue off and shoves it down his throat.

"It's okay now Y/N, you have nothing to fear..." Rogue's voice quiet but seemingly loud with an echo.

I step away my legs starting to shake with fear. Rogue takes a step forward.

"Now now Y/N stop trying to run away."

I turned around and sprinted as fast as I could hoping to reach the door. I only took a few steps when I felt a cool light body embracing me.

"Got you." I turned around hoping I could fight back but I was might with a knife through my chest.

"Heaven." I let out a sigh. I'm back here again might as well get it over with. I walked up to the gate and they started to open, just like always.

And here comes Rogue. I turned to my right and... No one was there. The gates finished opening and I slowly walked through. The place was really pretty. Huge water fountains with completely clean clear water. Light shining everywhere giving a nice glow to the place.

"Hurry I think we're losing her!" I heard someone yell. I stop dead in my tracks and frantically look around. There was still no one to be seen. I continued to walk.

"She's getting worse!"

"No come on you have to save her!" Oh my gosh is that Rogue?!

"Sir you can't be in here!"

Beeeeeeeeeeeep

Oh my gosh what's happening! My body started to feel lighter.

Black must started to swirl to my right. I looked over waiting for him to appear.

"So I see everything is going great for you!" Rouge said as he appeared his face still holding his same smirk, which only got bigger as he saw my face covered in sweat.

"Shut up," I mumbled turning my ace away so he wouldn't get the satisfaction of seeing me so scared.

"Do you want it to stop?"

I held in my breath at the sudden question. Of course I wanted it to stop. I nodded my head afraid of what he'd get me into.

"Then continue forward." I looked back over at him his face actually looking full of concern. I didn't want to believe him but at this point I don't think something worse could happen to me, I've already dealt with it all.

I walked forward Rogue keeping step with me.

""Sir get out!"

"But I can't leave Y/N like this!"

"You're only making it worse for her!"

"But her heart it's stopped!"

"Exactly you can't be in here when we restart it!"

Slam!

Rogue?! Did he leave?! I don't even no what j want anymore. Did me heart really stop?

My mind was having all sorts of thoughts running through it, and slowly my memory started going fuzzy and my vision going black.

Is this it?

Beep! Beep! Beep!

My vision got filled with a bright light as I felt my eyes finally flutter open.