...

I looked around Sabortooth, everyone seemed happy. It was almost as if everyone was mocking me for what had just happened.

I clenched my teeth together and crossed my arms. I can't believe she did that.

"Hey Rogue, why are you so mad?!" Sting came up to me with nothing but a bright smile on his face.

I quickly turned my head the other way. This is not how I want to spend my day.

"Rogue?" Sting asked his voice soft, "Are mad at me? Did I do something wrong?"

"It wasn't you."

"Then who was it?"

"Y/N." A tear came to my eye and I quickly tried to blink it away, unsuccessfully.

"Y/N?!"

"Yes." My teeth clenched and I squeezed my fist into a tight ball.

"What'd she do?!" Sting was staring into my eyes now. He wasn't going to let me get away with not saying anything.

"She told me to get out of her life. She said that I used to abuse her," more tears came, I didn't even try to hold them back this time.

Sting just stood there not replying. Then suddenly he took off out of the guild.

"Sting what are you doing?!" I yelled at him but he didn't reply. I took off running after him.

Dang I should be in track!

I shook my head. Now is not the time Rogue!

Once I was out of the building, I looked around and saw Sting heading down the road that lead right to Y/N's house.

Of course he would.

I sprinted ahead to catch up to him and by the time I did I was so out of breath I couldn't speak.

"St-" I kept panting. I stopped and grabbed Sting's arm stopping him.

"Dang Rogue you need to get in shape."

"Shut up I literally sprinted to catch up to you!"

"Anyways I know you're going to tell me not to talk to Y/N, but you can't stop me. I need to know why she did this." Sting stood tall, determination in his eyes.

"Look I don't know why she did! I asked her and she just yelled at me! I'm scared she'll just yell at you for thinking I sent you!"

"I'm still going. And you can't stop me!" Sting took off again getting farther and farther away from me.

I took a step forward then stopped. Then took a step back.

I can't face Y/N. I need to go home.

I turned around and ran back home. I could feel tears forming in my eyes but I didn't care. Once they started coming out of my eyes I didn't try and stop them, I was in too much pain.

As soon as I reached my house I opened the door, slammed it, and dashed across the house to my room.

The tears fell faster and faster and I was quickly a sobbing mess.

Y/N, she's gone. Will she ever come back?

-------------------------------------------------------

So quick short update that was supposed to come out on Valentine's Day but didn't.... whoops. Sorry it was short but I wanted to keep it short since it was in Rogue's point of view and didn't really want to give anything big away but still give y'all the feels. Hopefully I did that... Anyways happy late Valentine's Day!!