I knew it

I looked down at the floor. I knew it. I knew I shouldn't have trusted Rogue.

"Hey! What're you doing!" Jacob yelled at me, pushing me down to the floor. "You look like you're having fun down there." Jacob leaned down, his foot pressing my face down on the cold hard tile.

"Y/N!" Quick footsteps were followed by a loud crack. Rogue was standing there fist balled up, blood dripping to the floor. I sat up and looked at Jacob holding his cheek, his eye holding the same fright that I just felt.

Rogue grabbed my hand and pulled me through the hall, my body slamming against other people along the way.

"Y/N are you okay?!" Rogue asked putting both hands on my cheeks.

"GET AWAY FROM ME FREAK!" I yelled. I ripped my body away from him and put five feet of distance between us.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Rogue stepped towards me fear in his eyes. My body quickly relaxed then a flash appeared and he was replaced with his sickly version.

"Y/N what's wrong?"he asked creepily a smile stretching across his face.

"Get," I tripped on my own feet falling face first right onto the ground. My body went limp and my vision was blurry, my eyes barely fluttered.

"Y/N..." he took a step towards me. His eyes dripped blood. I reached out with my hand in an attempt to keep him away, but before I could do anything my body went limp.

-------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I found myself in the nurse's office.

"How long have I been out?!" I asked panicked.

"Don't worry it's only been an hour." I snapped my head to where the voice was coming from.

"You need to get away from me! I knew I couldn't trust you!" I screamed going to the edge of the patients bed.

Rogue stood up a pained look in him eyes,"Y/N what do you mean? What have I done? If it was what happened in the hallway I came back as fast as I could! I promise! Please tell me!"

"You abused me!"

"What?" He took a step back fear pooling in his eyes, "I never did such a thing!"

"Yes you did! Your body was jacked up and you were so freakin creepy!"

"Y/N, why would I do that if I love you?!" He looked panicked like he was going to lose me and he wasn't wrong.

"Get away from me. If I see you again and you try and talk to me I'll kill you." I got out of the bed and stormed out.

"Wait Miss! You can't leave yet!" The nurse yelled at me and brought me back in the office. I was placed right back on the bed with a full view of Rogue.

"Get out," I whispered to the floor. Maybe I was wrong for doing this but I loved him and now he ruined it by lying to me. How long did would it take before he started abusing me again.

Rogue took a step towards the door before stopping, "You know I loved you right? I don't know when you thought I abused you, but I didn't, it was probably that nightmare you had in your coma."

I was still looking at the ground not wanting to face Rogue. "Well I did too, but I guess not anymore, you have yourself to blame. I know it was reality it was too real to be a dream."

Rogue faced me, "I was with you every single day when you were in that coma! You were always jerking around telling me that I was a freak! I assumed that it was a nightmare you were having, I was hoping it was a nightmare you were having, I didn't want you to hate me. You tell me that wasn't a nightmare, but if I hated you and abused you why would I be with you every single day!"

"I don't know! You were trying to get an alibi by saying you were really close to me so they wouldn't believe you did it?! I don't know! I'm scared and I think the best way to solve this is for you to leave." I was facing Rogue now, anger filling my eyes.

"Fine, but don't come to me when you want me back." And with that he walked out of the room.

I looked at the wall, did I do the right thing? I don't know.

Am I going to regret doing this? I don't know.

Will I ever go back to normal? I don't know.

Will I ever know anything for sure again? I don't know.

You could ask me any question right now and the answer would be, I don't know.

"Okay Miss Y/N you are free to go home right now. I would not recommend going back to class after what happened. Make sure you give this note to your mom so she's not mad at you." The nurse said handing me a note saying something about how I got knocked out and blah blah blah.

I got up from the bed, now seeming ten times harder after waking up and realizing how much pain I was in. My head was throbbing and I don't know whether it was from me hitting my head or my recent fight with Rogue.

I look to the side of the bed and noticed all of my stuff neatly placed in a chair. Rogue must have done that. Maybe I did make the wrong decision.

I grabbed my stuff then walked out of the school, maybe Mom would let me stay home tomorrow because I am not in the mood to deal with anyone and it's partially my fault. I walked past house after house kicking rocks or rolling my feet.

The walk home definitely feels longer without Rogue.

I sighed, it wasn't my fault though. I know that it wasn't a dream, he did it he just doesn't want to admit it.

When I finally reached my home I opened the door and to no surprise Mom wasn't home. I dropped my stuff and headed up to my room and flopped on my bed.

Did I make a mistake?

I don't know.