Tick Tock

I open my eyes and blink a few times light shining into them. The first face that appear is Shyla.

What was that?!

My body shot up and my breath sped up.

"Y/N, it's okay. Deep breaths you're safe. I promise. " Shyla spoke in a soothing voice running her hand through my hair.

"... What was that?" My voice shook making it hard for some of my words to be heard.

"What?" Shyla brought both of her hands to the edge of my bed folding her arms.

"... What was that?" My voice was still shaky but it was a little bit easier to understand, at least I hope.

"What are you talking about?" Shyla's eyebrows scrunched together.

"I saw Rogue he looked so sick and psycho." I looked around the room thankful Rogue wasn't there. I mean he doesn't care about me anymore why would he be here.

"Y/N, that was the nightmare you lived when you were in your coma."

"UGH! Why can't any of you understand I didn't make that up it actually happened. He abused me, hitting and cutting me everyday!" My hands balled into fists and started shaking uncontrollably.

'Y/N, you know I love you, but you are wrong. Rogue looked at you as if you were the universe and you just shut him out, didn't even try to give him a chance to explain himself and how it didn't happen. "

"Why can't you be supportive and understand that I'm right?!" I raised my voice angry, it didn't matter anyways.

"Okay if you're so right then where are your scars?!" She stood pushing her chair back yelling back.

"..."

Silence. Shyla just yelled at me, what have I done? And I can't answer her question cause she's right, I don't have any.

"Thought so.... Next time don't say something until you know for a fact that it happened. You've ruined a relationship and a friendship because of something that didn't even happen."

I looked at Shyla tears forming in my eyes. The room started spinning and dots started to appear in my vision. Please not again... I've already done this enough... and into complete darkness I go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great... I'm back...

I was back in the plain white room, with two plain white doors... Do I really need to go through this again. I walked up to both doors and sighed... which one do I go through. I slowly backed up until my back hit the wall and sunk to the floor.

I am absolutely not going through one of those doors. I can just wait here and save myself from the trouble.

I could feel the blood pulsing in my ears. A clock in my head going tick tock, tick tock. If I don't get out soon I might go crazy, but I will absolutely not go through those doors.

Tick tock.

Tick tock.

Tick tock.

Over and over again.

Finally it stopped and I was left in silence... I'm not sure which I prefer.

TIck tock.

It's back.

Tick tock.

Tick tock.

Silence... and then... Rogue appeared in his sickly state out of nowhere.

"Why it's nice of you to join me again. Want to play a game?"

I shake my head to scared to speak.

"Oh you don't... are you sure? It'll be fun." He smirk reaching a hand up showing off his knife with fresh blood on it.

"... Where did you get that?" I asked my whole body shaking from the sight.

"Oh... this?" He held up the knife blood traveling down to the tip, dripping to the floor.
"I got it from... him." A black mist formed and disappeared leaving Sting's dead body lying in pieces on the floor.

"...What? No he can't be dead..."

"Gone... Forever..."

I scratched my nails across the grounds making the skin raw.

"You're next..." Rouge pounced forward jamming the knife into my heart.

-------------------------------------------------------

My eyes bat open again. At this point I'm practically an expert at this.

I look around my room for Shyla but, she's not there. She left.

I sigh tears welling in my eyes. Why did I argue with her... she's right I just ruin things.

Tears slowly began to fall one by one, falling down my cheeks each hitting the bedsheets.

She was right... Rogue didn't do that... I was making it up. If I saw Sting the first time we wouldn't be in this mess. 

I need to tell them.