Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back

I looked around at my surroundings, a boring old white room, no windows, no furniture, no color, the only thing that made it different were  two doors right in front of me.

Both were the same boring white color as the room, though they each have off a different feeling, one radiating happiness and warmth the other coldness and hatred.

I reached for the one warmth I mean who could blame me and turned the knob. I slowly pulled the door open, creaking in the process . What I saw shouldn't have surprised me, a hallway painted the same boring white.

I closed the door curiosity telling me to check the other door. I reached towards the other door before stopping remembering the old saying my mother would tell me often so I wouldn't do risky things, Curiosity killed the cat. I pulled my hand away what if it was something I didn't want to see? I was about the turn away from the door and go right back to the other one knowing it was the safest route and then Shyla's words came into my head, You know that's actually not the full saying, it's really Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

I looked back at the other door and walked up to it. I reached my hand out nervous but excited. My hand met cold metal. I turned the knob and opened the door feeling cold air hit me.

In front of me stood Rogue... I was right to check this door or I thought.

I'm Rogues hand was a knife dripping blood, a body on the floor. I felt as if I couldn't move a muscle but there I was walking right up to him.

He turned around his eyes staring right into mine... "You really thought this was a good idea," Rogue spoke to me, then I really how terrible he looked, he eyes were bloodshot and shaky, his skin pale and sickly with bones sticking out, "We died and now it's your turn."

He lunged at me knife striking at my neck, I could feel the blood soaking into my shirt, I'm dying but Sting and Rogue were already dead. Was it my fault because I was too weak.

I grabbed the knife which didn't take much effort with the state he was in. He looked freaked out as if I would do something to him.

I sighed before stabbing the knife right into my stomach, the bleeding got worse and my vision got blurry, why did it have to end like this?

My vision blacked out and what felt like two seconds later I awoke to be in this very bright place with streets of gold and sunshine everywhere with a gate in front of it all.

I'm in heaven.

I walked up to the gates waiting for them to open. They slowly started to open up smoothly but then they shut abruptly with a slam.

In front of me appears Rogue looking the same as earlier with a black aurora surrounding him.

"You didn't think it would be that easy did you?" His eyes widen and he gave me a creepy smile all while tilting his head.

This is all like one big nightmare and there is no way out of it... I'm going to be trapped in a never ending loop forever.

I dropped to the floor, my legs felt weak and I honestly didn't want to go through this again.

One tear.

Two.

Three.

Four.

They all started flowing out and there was no way I could stop it. Rogue walked up towards me slowly, an evil grin plastered on his face.

"That's more like it, it'll never stop. Better get use to it sweetheart."

His words sent chills up my spine. I didn't like this...

"Y/N come on please come back. We're trying our hardest to help you but you have to try as well. "

The words started to echo through "heaven" and the voice sounded familiar but I was to unfocused to care.

"Please..." The voice sounded distant, why can't they just get me out that would make us both happy.

I felt breath hit my face and warm lips touch my lips, I jumped back afraid thinking it was the Rogue standing in front of me, but he was just looking at me questioningly.

.... Rogue, the real Rogue....

"If you don't want to do it for yourself do it for me. Please I love you."

Don't worry I've been trying this whole time.