Gray Fullbuster

"Sting! Rogue! There you are!" I say running over to them. It's 20 minutes before first period and I've been searching for them for the past ten minutes.

"Hey Y/N!" Sting and Rogue both say in unison.

I stopped in front of them panting. "Hey... Do... You guys.... Know.... A Gray.... A Gray Fullbuster.

"Gray? Yeah we know a Gray Fullbuster he's actually a good friend of ours." Sting said smiling but at the same time with a concerned face.

He's probably wondering why I want to know about him. "Oh that's good. Can I meet him?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Uhhh..." How do I answer this. Would they thinks it's weird that my mom was wondering about him.  Doesn't matter. " well my mom was wondering about him so I wanted to meet him. "

"Okay sure we'll take you to him right after school. "

Buzz!

The bell.

"Okay well I'll meet y'all here after school, okay?" I said turning away starting to head to my first class, after I talked to Shyla though.

I weaved my way through the crowded hallway as everyone tried to get to class. I had my hand on my bag strap that was slung over my back.

I reached the science hallway and turned down it. Once I got halfway down I made a right into Ms. Jarson's room. In it was about 10 kids with Shyla right in the middle of the room looking through her bag.

Did she loose one of her assignments again. I softly giggle to myself. Shyla is really smart she just isn't well organized I'm surprised she makes all A's with how her room and bag look like.

"So you loose another one of your assignments.?" I half ask half state to her.

She looks at me with one of her smiles. "Of course I did, this is me after all. "

We both giggle a little bit and then I stop. This is serious I need to talk to her about this, but here with everyone around us.

"Can you meet me after school in the cafeteria?" I ask my voice very serious. It clearly scared her, but it scared me too my voice is rarely like this.

"Sure..." She started to give me this why look and I could tell that she was about to speak, but I quickly gave her a look, a look that told her I'll tell you when we get there and then I walkout of her classroom without another word.
I walkout back into the hall, everyone was in class and it was silent. My footsteps echoed in the silent hall bouncing off the walls. I shake my head, the one thing I can't stand is silence. I continue to walk but faster and faster every single step. The silence is killing me, a looked down at my feet all of a sudden the air hitting my face. I was running.

I walk into my class gasping for breath. Buzz! The second bell."What's the matter Y/N? "Rouge asked me he face almost blank. I just smile I know he cares he just doesn't choose to show it in school.

"I just had to talk to Shyla," I reply as soon as I had my breath back.

"I figured but why are you out of breath?" He tilts his head slightly to the right but still remains expressionless.

"I don't like silence and it was too quiet in the hallway." I took my seat as Ms. Allmore glared at me. She doesn't like me... I'm definitely not her favorite out of anyone.

Rogue looked down at his desk and give him that little half smile that is so rare, except for when I'm around he seems to do that a lot. I wonder why? Does he like me? No that can't be, why would anyone like me, I'm just me.