Endless possibilities

Sting opens the door and waits for Rogue and I to walk through the door. I try to put it off as long as possible moving ever so slightly sweat starting to fall off of my head.

"Come on Y/N we don't have all day!" Sting says excitedly with a huge grin. I sigh and start to pick up my pace. When I walk inside I see a bunch of people looking at me. Oh great they're going to eat me! I thought. I started to wonder how much time I had before they would eat me.

Someone stands up and walks over to me. He was wearing a red hat with a yellow feather. He puts his hands on my shoulders and I k ew I was going to die. Would he start with my head or hands, arms or legs? I close my eyes waiting for death to come. After a few seconds I open my eyes to see that I'm not dead. I see the guy turn around to look at Rogue.

"Hey Rogue! This a new comer?!" He asks him.

"Yeah! Her name is Y/N, L/N!" Rogue replies back.

Everyone welcome the new member Y/N!" He says with a huge smile and screams erupt from everyone. I smile with relief. They're not going to eat me! I thought happily. I shake my head, how am I still thinking that.

"So where would you like your Sabortooth mark?" Sting comes up and asks me after the excitement dies down.

Mark?" I ask confused.

Rogue walks up to us and they both show me their marks. They look pretty cool.

"Ummm...." I wanted to get one where Rogue had his but they may be a little weird. "How about on my hand?" I half say and half ask.

"Alright which one?"

"Right. Since I use it more."

"Okay there you go!" He says. I look at my hand to see a F/C Sabortooth mark on my hand, I couldn't help but smile.

Just then that same guy from early came up to all of us. "Welcome to the guild Y/N." He says with a small smile.

"Thanks." I say my smile growing bigger.

"So Master Sting what kind of magic does she use?" The guy asks Sting.

Master?! Was all I could think. I didn't speak aloud because I didn't want to interrupt their conversation.

"Well she doesn't know any magic yet but we'll teach her teach some magic pretty soon Rufus."

"Okay sounds great!" Rufus says before walking away.

Once he was out of eat shot a turn straight to Sting, "Master?!" I asked shocked. Sting just nod his head.

"Our old master just disappeared so we made Sting the new master." Rogue says patting Sting on the back.

Sting smiles and wipes his head with his hand embarrassed.

"So how about we start figuring out what type of magic to teach you?" Sting asks hoping to change the topic.

"Sounds great!" I say glad to be able to learn some magic. But what magic would I learn. The possibilities were endless.