I'm sorry

I jump out of my bed and check the time, seven. Crap how do I find Rogue I don't remember where he lives.

I look around my room looking for anything that might help. My eyes land on my phone on the bedside table. I reach and grab it and start scrolling through my contacts trying to find Shyla.

Q

R

S...

Wait, I scrolled back up to see none other than Rogue's name on my contacts. I hit his name my heart leaping.

Ring...

Oh my god I can't believe this is happening.

Ring...

Rogue, please answer I'm an idiot.

Ring...

Please...

Ring...

Will he answer?

Ring...

I don't know...

Ring...

Probably not.

Ring...

I give up... Why would he answer?

"Hello?"

Oh my god.

"Hello? Y/N, I know it's you, talk."

"Rogue..." I raised my hand to my mouth tears welling in my eyes, lip quivering.

"Yes?" His voice was tired and husky, like he just woke up from a nap.

"Rogue... I.... I was wrong." My tears started falling hitting the bedside table.

Silence.

"Rogue?"

"You... finally realized?" His voice sounded relived. Thank god for that I thought he'd hate me.

"I did. I'm such an idiot."

"How'd you figure out?" I could hear wind rushing under his voice.

"Um Rogue, where are you?"

"That doesn't matter right now. How'd you find out?" Wind kept rushing mingling with his voice.

"I... fell back into the nightmare and saw Sting dead."

No reply.

"Rogue?"

No reply.

"Rogue?"

Silence.

I guess he really didn't care. More tears fell I dropped my hand to my side. I did mess everything up.

Ring.

The doorbell!

I dropped my phone to the floor and sprinted out of my room and down the stairs. Tears still fogged my vision.

It might not even be Rogue. It could be one of Mom's friends.

It didn't matter my hopes were up and they might get shattered in a few moments.

I grasped the cold doorknob, twisted, and opened the door...

And in front of me...

Stood...

None other than Rogue.

My heart burst as I ran into his arms, tears balling out of both of our eyes.

"I'm so sorry Rogue. "

"It's okay."

"Now it isn't."

"It is now. You realized it was fake. That's all that matters."

"Rogue?"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Y/N."