A better day

Sting, Rogue and I are all sitting in a circle defeated. We have no idea what magic I should learn. We all stand back up and walk back in towards Sabortooth's doors. It was getting late and we all needed to get back home.

"Okay I have to go back home guys." I say once we reach the inside of the guild.

"Yeah us too." Said Rogue we all get up and head back to our own houses. As soon as I got home I was greeted by mom.

"Hey sweetie. I saw you went out with those two boys. Who are they is one of them your boyfriend? My mom asks with a smirk.

I blush a little and I hope she doesn't notice,"Mom they're not my boyfriend they're just friends.

"Okay whatever you say. You do one thing that looks lovey dovey and I will immediately start shipping you guys you have been warned." She then smiles and looks back at her plate of food which is already half empty. She must have started eating a few minutes ago. 

I roll my eyes and grab a plate and start piling it with food so I could start to eat I was starving. Today was a long day first school was terrible but after school was pretty good. I got to actually talk to Rogue and met his friend Sting and I even joined their guild Sabortooth. The only question was what magic was I going to learn.

I shrug my shoulders and put that at the back of my head and start chowing down, man was my mom a good cook. I let out a sigh suddenly getting sad.

"What's the matter Y/N? Is it dad?" She asked me her eyes filled with concern.

I just slowly nod my head. My dad just recently left my mom a few months ago to go with my mom's sister after they had an affair.

My mom was so upset I could just see the red in her eyes the moment she found out. Ever since then my mom has tried to move on and spend more time with me and try to stay positive.

I always helps get my mind off of things but the news wasn't easy for me I went into a state of depression and wouldn't eat for a week and it'll occasionally sneak back but since that day my mom tried to improve her cooking song would eat and it worked and ever since then I would always fly down the stairs to get her food.

I let out a huff of air and started eating against putting my dad in the back of mind. My dad has talked about taking me to his house but I honestly don't want anything to do with him since that day.

My eating started getting faster as I started getting mad and before I knew it my food was all gone.

I grabbed my flute from the hallway next to he kitchen and flew up the stairs to practice. Practicing always takes everything off my mind. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I know I literally have not updated this in over a months so I decided I absolutely needed to update so here we go sorry it got a little sad at the end. Hope you guys enjoyed. ^_^