Who are you?

The light hurt my eyes, I mean I was in that nightmare for what felt like forever.

"Y/N is back everyone!" I assumed it was a nurse talking, but I wasn't for sure. I had tried to turn my head to see who spoke but I ended up not having the energy for it.

"Y/N do you think you'd be able to have visitors right now?" A nurse walked up to me and said. My eyes flickered to her face but it just seemed to be one big blur. I didn't know what to do so I just nodded my head yes. It couldn't hurt to have Shyla and my mom in here right? I mean if they're even here.

"Oh my gosh I am so glad you are okay!" Shyla came in screeching embracing me in a giant bear hug.

"Yeah I am too," I replied my voce hoarse after not using it for so long, "Hey, how long have I been out?"

She let go of me, her eyes shining from tears building in her eyes, she looked at the floor moving her feet slightly, "A little over a month." Tears started to fall out of her eyes, not daring to look at me. That's not terribly bad it could have been worse but I wasn't expecting that, "But that's better than what they said." she finally looked at me a bright smile forming on her face.

"What do you mean?" I asked confusion probably all over my face right now.

"They said that you weren't going to make it and even if you did you would have amnesia."

"Um, I'm pretty sure I'm alive and don't have amnesia, I seem to remember everything."

"Yeah it sure seems that way."

"Anyways your mom is here so I'll leave y'all two alone. She's been dying for the past month."

Shyla walked out of the room with a big smile on her face, I couldn't blame her I'd be smiling too if it didn't take so much energy.

After she left all that was there was silence, nothing else. I gave up on my mom coming to my room after what seemed like forever. I looked at the white hospital bed I was in, everything was the same old boring white. I don't know why but it made me feel really uneasy.

"Hey Sweetie, are you okay? Stupid question of course you're not all right. You've been in a coma for a month!"

I looked up to see my usually bright happy mom, to see a woman her hair seeming slightly grayer with dark circles under her eyes.

"Mom you don't look okay," I stated my face starting to get covered in worry.

"Well it's not everyday you find out your daughter is in a coma and have to wait a month for her to wake up. And I have some bad new for you." Her face dropped looking at the ground her eyes losing the light in them.

"What... What is it?"

"They couldn't rescue Gray, he died." Mom voice crack as she broke into tears. Whose Gray and why is she crying over him,"Rogue has been worried sick about you. He's been stopping by everyday and checking at the house for anything. Your other friends would stop by too but not as frequently as him. "

"I don't know a Gray or Rogue." I stated plainly looking at my mom as if she was crazy.

"Gray your uncle and Rogue your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" I didn't recall ever having a boyfriend in my life.

"Well I assume he was with they way y'all acted and how he was worried about you after all this time."

"Um no I don't even know who you're talking about I have never heard of a Rogue before in my life."

Mom started mumbling to herself something about amnesia I think.

"Mom I don't have amnesia. I remember you, Shyla, myself, I know my name and everything, I'm in (grade level) and I play the flute."

"It seems that way but what if you lost your memory from right before your coma."

"Mom I promise you I didn't!"

"I'm not taking that chance." She walked out of the room head down her eyes focused. I sighed rolling my eyes. I loved my mom to death but honestly she could be to much sometimes.

A couple seconds later a guy with black hair and dark eyes came barreling into my room with a green cat like creature wearing some pick suit following behind him both looking worried, "Oh my god, Y/N I'm so glad you're alive!" He ran over to and wrapped his arms right around me.

The cat creature raised its hand with tears in its eyes, "Fro is too!"

He pulled away and looked at me with the sweetest smile, ever and I'm not going to lie he was hot.

I opened my mouth to speak but the door opened again this time a doctor and my mom coming in.

"It's is possible ma'am we'll have to run some tests though. Okay miss Y/N..."

The doctor started speaking but I wasn't paying any attention to him. I was too focused on the strange guy in front of me, why was he in here and how did he know my name?

"I'm sorry but who are you?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Everyone I am so sorry for the short chapters lately but everything happened in short amounts of time so i couldn't do much without it dragging on, but do not fear for they will be longer again for the other chapters!

\(^_^)/