Friends

Tom's POV
---------------
"Mum, I going out with the others!" I called to my mum in the kitchen from the front door.

"Ok sweetie, be safe!" She shouted back as I walk out the door.

I walked on to the side walk and made my way to my friend, Tucker's, house. It was only 2 blocks away. I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Hey Tom." Tucker greeted as he open the door to reveal all my friends inside.

"Hey man." I walked in.

"Hey there Tom!" Sonja waved at me from the couch. I waved back.

"Greetings Tom." Wag said, not taking his eyes off his book.

"Hey guys, so what are we doing today?" I questioned.

"Well, we can play some Counter Strike." Tuck answered as plopped on to the couch with the others.

"Sure." I shrugged.

~Time Skip~

After playing multiple games we decided to take a walk in the park together. The park was just in front of the woods. Not many people were there. Wag was reading his book on the swings, the couple were on the jungle gym trying to push each other off, and I was just walking around thinking.

I looked over at Tucker and Sonja. I wish I had someone like that. I sighed. I stuck my hands into my pockets and kicked around a pebble I found.

I heard rustling noises come from the bushes of the woods. I turn towards the sound. The leaves of the bushes were shaking, but nothing was there. Probably a rabbit or squirrel. I just shrugged it off and continued to kick the pebble around.

Jordan's POV
--------------------

I was running on all fours around this forest thing I found behind a park. I could live here. There's water, food, and I can build a hut. I ran around and gathered sticks, logs, and leaves  to build a shelter. I need to hurry winter is coming soon.

I heard laughing coming from the park. I stayed behind the bushes and looked to see who was there. I saw four people walking, talking, and laughing.

I frowned. I wish I had friends.

One caught my eye, he had faded blue hair, a black T-Shirt with what looks like a golden loin drawing on it, dark blue jeans, and black converse.  He also had brown eyes and a smile that melted my heart. Wait. What? I have a weird feeling in my stomach. Like I'm really nervous about something. I also has a urge to get closer to him and hug him or something.

Other than him, there was a girl wearing an orange fox hoodie, orange shorts, and orange converse. She had brown to blonde ombré hair and blueish grey eyes. The guy that has him arms around her was wearing a white T-Shirt with writing I couldn't make out, blue jeans, and black converse. He had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.

The last one was wearing a dark blue hoodie, dark blue shorts and grey converse. He has brow hair and brown eyes. He looked like he was carrying a thick book.

I frowned and returned to gathering and building a hut for winter. I crawled back to where I set my resources and started to build a shelter.

As I was building I couldn't stop thinking about the blue haired human. I don't know why. So many questions were swimming in my head about why I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Before I knew it I was back behind the bushes and watching him walk around the park. The one carrying the book was on the swings reading the book and the other two where trying to push each other off the jungle gym.

The blue haired man looked at the two on the jungle gym and sighed. He started kicking something around on the ground.

I ran back to my camp ground again. Wondering why I find it so satisfying by just looking at him. I shrugged it off and went back to trying to build my shelter, but he would just keep appearing in my head and in my train of thoughts.

---------------------------
Tell meh what cha think. Much luv <3