Sick

Jordan's POV
-----------------
I woke up worst than yesterday. My throat was throbbing, my nose was stuffy, and I felt really nauseous. I was most definitely sick. I turned in bed and groan. My body feels so sore. I felt like something was coming up my throat. When I realized what it was I quickly got out of bed and ran towards the bathroom. I leaned in and puked in the toilet. I heard foot steps coming towards me.

"Damn Jordan are you alright?" He questioned crouching down.

"No. I feel really sick." My voice was horse and it hurt talking.

"You should stay in bed then." He lift me up and helped me back in bed.

"Thanks." I pulled the covers over me and closed my eyes.

"You want me to get you some medicine or something?"

"I don't know............ Can you bring that doctor here?"

"Yeah sure. I'll try. But who's gonna watch you?"

"Why do I need to be watched?" I asked confused.

"Well I don't want you falling on your face when walking somewhere do I?"

"Well........" I had no energy to fight with him. I just nodded.

"I'll try calling Sonja. She's like the motherly figure in the group."

"Okay......"

I listened to their conversation as I try to fall asleep.

"Hey Sonja! Jordan's sick and I was wondering if you could help me watch him for me while I get the doctor here or something."

"Oh. Sorry Tom, it's me and Tucker's anniversary today and we're spending the whole day together." I heard Sonja through the phone.

"Oh." Was the only thing Tom said.

"James' free. Ask him."

"Erm.... I dunno 'bout James."

"Why? Scared he's gonna steal your man?" Sonja chuckled.

Before I could hear Tom reply, I let the darkness consume me.

~

I woke up feeling a bit better. I sat up and looked around. I saw James pasted out on the computer chair facing me. I didn't know what to do so I woke him up.

"Hey James?" He didn't budge.

"JAMES?!" I yelled a bit louder. He started to stir and woke up.

"Hey Jordan." He stretched his arms out and stood up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for short chapter. Probably another chapter will be posted later today and my friend and I are making a skit so stay tuned for that. Much luv <3 stay positive