Who?

Tom's POV
--------------
They finally convinced me to go outside today. I forgot why I was inside for so long. We went to the park first, then the movies, we're going grocery shopping now. The house ran out of food. I can't help but feel something is missing though, and I know what is. The car stopped, I opened the and walked out. The drunk driver that hit us had to buy us a new car. Serves him right.

We walked in the store. The couple walked together over to the junk food section, while I go to the frozen food section. I looked around and sighed. I looked down and continued to walk down the aisle. I didn't know what I was looking for.

Then I see it. Dresses in a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans, red sun glasses, and a black beanie. He looked so familiar. Something about him was off. Something in his beanie looked like it was twitching. I was confused. He looked so familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

I just walked the opposite way. Who was that guy and why does he look so familiar? I don't understand. I looked around for Tucker and Sonja. I found them in the produce isle.

"Hey Tom, saw anything you like?" Sonja questioned.

"No, not really." I replied.

"Well, we're gonna go soon." Tucker chained in.

"Okay. I'll just wait outside by the car then." I walked outside when I heard both of them say okay.

I leaned against the car and started to look through my phone. Tons of people spammed me on all of my social medias, asking where've been. I started to wonder myself. Why did I isolate myself? What was I so upset about? I just shook it off. Probably just shocked or something. Cause nothing like that ever happened to me before. I notified everyone that I'm fine and will get a video up by tomorrow.

As I was scrolling through Twitter, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up it was the man I saw from earlier. I gave him a confused look. What did he want?

"Tom?"

~~~~~~~~
MWAHAHAH!! IT WAS TOM THAT FORGOT. Much luv<3