Sparklez

Jordan's POV
------------------
Tom and I went home early. The other couple was sucking each other's face off under the jungle gym. We walked hand in hand back to his house. We were able to buy the house next week so tonight Tom planned to make me a YouTube channel. We kinda forgot about last time since I didn't think of a name. I was thinking of a good name while we walk. Nothing came in mind. We walked into the house and I plopped onto the couch. Tom went up to his room, he said he needed to get something. I pulled my tail out of the pants and threw the beanie off. He came back down with a bottle of red and yellow sparkles.

"What are those for?" I asked.

"I was just looking for something in my room and found this in the drawer, I though we could prank Tucker or Sonja with it." He set the tubes of sparkles down on the coffee table and went into his mom's room.

I wonder what he's looking for. I shook that though off since it wasn't my business. I got on my knees I front of the shiny particles. Red and yellow make a good combination. Maybe it could be in my logo or something, but what will my name be? I wanted something like commander, captain, or something of that sort in my name. I picked up the bottle of sparkles. Maybe it will give me inspiration. As I was inspecting the tube, Tom sneak behind me and yelled in my ear.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?" He grabbed my waist.

"AAAHAHHAA!!!" I dropped the glitter on my lap, as Tom let go and grabbed his own stomach, laughing his ass off.

"What the fuck was that for?!?" I was never really a person to swear but I have an excuse since he scared the shit out of me.

He just continued laughing. I sighed. Great now I have glitter on my crotch. I tried to dust them off but they just stuck on like glue.

"Your name should be sparkley-dick." He said, still laughing and rolling on the ground.

Then, an idea popped into my head. I could be Commander Sparkles! Or Captain Sparkles! Yeah Captain Sparkles rolls off the tough better.

"Tom! I have a name! It could be Captain Sparkles!" I yelled at his excitedly. He stopped rolling and laughing.

"Captain Sparkles..... I like that." He smile at me, I smile back.

We quickly ran upstairs and created my channel. Since we didn't have time to do the logo, because we were lazy, we just put up a picture of me in Tom's beanie.

"We're done.... " Tom just started at the new channel.

"Yeah.... Now what?" I asked.

He looked towards me and back to his computer. He signs out and shuts down the computer and looked back up on me with a slight smirk. I was a little confused. He stood up and walked over to the door. He shuts it and locks it. I was a bit scared......

He looked back at me started to inch closer to me. I back up with every step he took until I backed up into the wall. He pinned my hands above my head and connected our lips. I kissed back, his hands slipped under my shirt, and pulled it off. He pushed me onto the bed and took his own shirt off. Before he could pin me again I said something.

"T-Tom I never-" he cut me off.

"Don't worry, I'll do all the work."

He brought our lips together again.

~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't. I'm sorry I tried I just couldn't deal with the awkwardness. To make up for it. The story will probably go on for a few more chapters. So be aware. Much luv <3