New Friends

Jordan's POV
-----------------
I sat down waiting for Tom to come back. What if he never comes back? Would he do that? I just met the guy, I mean it might be a possibility. I hugged my knees. I hope he comes back. I grabbed my shirt and wrapped it around my hand again. I put my head down. His hand was so warm.......... What's happening to me? I want him back.

After about 10 minutes Tom came back, out of breath. It looked like he ran 5 miles or something.

"S-Sorry it took so long." He said catching his breath.

"H-Here wear t-these." He handed me some black converse, socks, black jeans, blue hoodie, boxers, and a grey beanie.

"Okay, I guess." I walked behind a few trees and started to undress. I threw on the new clothe Tom gave me. I tucked my tail in the jeans and I cover my ears with the beanie. I grabbed my old clothe and walked back out.

"Hey! Ya look good." Tom smile at me. I can feel my face heat up.

"Thanks." I smile back, trying hard to hide my blush.

"Now let's get you to the doctors." He grabbed my arm and started pulling me.

"Wait, I don't have any money." I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I got you."

"No, I can't-"

"It's fine, just pay me back later." He interrupted while continuing to pull me out of the woods.

~Time Skip~

I walked out the doctors office with a new, proper bandage, and antibiotics.

"Thank you, Doctor Lara." She smiled back at me.

"No problem, Jordan if it gets worse come back and tell me." She waved at me, I waved back.

I walked back into the main room and found Tom paying for my treatment. I felt bad letting him do this for me. I'll do something to repay him, anything. I walked over to him.

"Hey." He smile. "Feeling better?" He added

"Yeah a lot, thanks Tom. I promise I'll repay you somehow."

"It's fine don't mention it."

We walked out of the hospital and made our way back to the forest. It was getting late. It was about 5 right now.

"Hey Jordan, you want to meet my friends?"

"I dunno. Would they like me?"

"Of course they'll like ya. How could they not? Your so adorable-" he stopped abruptly.

"What?" I didn't know what he said at the end.

"Nothing. Yeah they'll like ya. I promise you they will." He smiled.

"Okay." I they're as nice as Tom.

We stopped at Tom's house first to reassure his mom that he was alright. I wish I had a mom like that. I wish I had someone. Actually I do have someone. Someone I'll never take for granted. Someone I care about, deeply. Someone I think I'm in love with. I hope he feels the same way though. If not, I don't know what else I would do. That someone is Tom.

"Hey, sorry my mom is just a little overprotective." He said, walking back out and closing him door behind him.

"It's fine."

Once we reach the house, Tom ran up the steps, knocked on the doors loudly, and scream 'Tucker'. After a few moments the door opened to reveal the blonde from yesterday.

"Hey Tom, who's this?" He smile at me.

"This is Jordan." Tom gestured to me. I waved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LARA YOU ARE A DOCTOR!!!! Much luv <3 Also if your confused if why Jordan did do this earlier, when he escaped he only wore the black shirt and green shorts. So just roll with it XD.