He Doesn't Remember

Jordan's POV
-----------------
It's been five months. Why can't I find him? He must have moved to the new house. God damn it! Why didn't I remember the stupid address? I tried asking Tom's mom but she hasn't been home. I wonder what happened to her. I'll ask Tom, if I find him.

After I died in the car crash, I woke up in the alleyway. The one I stayed at before the woods. I found a beanie and hid my tail like before. I finally got a job at this coffee shop named Starbucks. I shared a place with Doctor Lara. She remembered me and I told her everything about me. She accepted me like Tom and the others. She's been a great friend. She's also been trying to help me find Tom, but we had no luck so far.

I went to the grocery store to buy some food for Lara and I.

~

I was just about to check out when I saw him. It was TOM! I saw him walk outside while I was checking out. I abandoned my grocer and ran after him. I lost him in the parking lot. I ran around, trying to find him. Then I saw him on his phone leaning against a car. I went up and tapped on his shoulder. He gave a confused look.

"Tom?" I asked.

"Do I know you?" I though he was just joking.

"Come on Tom, stop joking."

"Bro, I don't know you. Why do you know my name?" Just then I felt like someone ripped out my heart and threw it in the blender. Tears started to pour out my eyes. How can he not fucking remember? I tried to say something but my body wouldn't budge.

"Dude! Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He looked at me concerned. I broke down crying. My knees unbuckled and I  was felling to the ground. He caught me. I sobbed on his shoulder as he hugged me.

"A-Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded and stood back up. He had a slight blush on his face. I slightly smiled. He's adorable when he blushes.

"Tom! Who are you talking to?" I heard Tucker call. I saw him and Sonja walk over to us with plastic bags full of stuff.

"U-uh." Tom stuttered. Hey looked over at me and dropped everything they were holding. Their eyes widened as they gasp.

"J-Jordan?" Sonja asked as tears started to roll down her face.

"Hey." I waved with a weak smile on my face.

"Wait, but they said you were dead!" Tucker exclaimed as he gripped his hair. He looked super confused. I would be too.

"I'm part cat, what can I say? They have nine lives." I shrugged. Sonja ran over and gave me a bear hug, while Tom and Tucker stood there confused as crap. I can barley breath with Sonja squeezing me.

"Wait who's Jordan?" Tom asked. Sonja pulled me to the side as Tucker just stood there looking confused as ever.

"Look Jordan, I don't actually know if I'm dreaming but Tom doesn't remember you."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Much luv <3