Friendship

Jordan's POV
------------------
Is it worth it? I don't know. Is it worth losing Tom? No, he's the only person that actually cared about me my whole life. I can't back down without a fight.

I stayed. I listened to Tom and stayed in the door way. I walked in more and closed the door behind me so people outside won't hear us.

"Look guys, I'm sorry I lied to you. I just wanted to be normal. I just wanted friends, or people that actually cared about me. If you guys don't welcome me here I'll go but I just wanted to say thank you. Today was the most fun I had in years, and I appreciate that." I wipe the tears off my face.

Tom walked over to me and gave me a hug. My face started to heat up again. After a few moments he let go and stood behind me. I miss the feeling of his skin already.

"I mean, you were a new person. It's just kinda shocking y'know? Not everyday you get to see a person with cat ears." Tucker said and everyone else nodded.

"Yeah I guess, I actually wasn't born this way." I said.

~

"So yeah, that's how I became this....... thing." I explained everything to them, how I was a experiment and how I lived on the streets.

"Wow. I'm sorry to hear that." Sonja said. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Yeah man, I can't believe you went though that." Tom said and everyone agreed.

"But now we're here for you. We'll help you with anything you need." Tucker smiled. I smiled back. It's nice to have friends.

"Thanks guys, I couldn't ask for anything more." I can feel myself tearing up again.

"Wait so you still live on the streets?" James questioned.

"Well, I live in the forest behind the park......" I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.

"You should move in with one of us. You can't be out there alone." Tom said, worried.

"I mean, I don't want to cause trouble." I explained.

"Nonsense, we can't have one of our friends out in the wilderness. You should spend a few nights at Tom's or Tucker's place." James suggests. "I mean, we already know which house to buy. All we need to do is contact  the owner and buy it. It shouldn't take longer than two days, and Tucker's parents are out of town, Tom's mom would let any of his friends sleep over. Sonja's parents are more strict though, they don't like guests, and I'm staying at Tucker's cause I can." He continued. 

"I mean, if I'm not a bother to you guys then sure." I shrugged.

"Great! You spent the few nights at my place! I finally won't be lonely!" Tom jumped up from the couch as everyone, including me, started laughing. 

~

We talked for hours, and it was getting late so Tom and I walked to his place.

"Tom? Is that you?" I heard Tom's mom call out.

"NOT THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING ROBBERY!!" Tom scream causing me to jump and him to laugh.

His mom walked over to the doorway with a smile on her face.

"Oh who's this Tom?" She asked.

"Oh, mom this is Jordan. My friend introduced him to me. His parents are out of town and Tucker already has James over at his place, so can he stay a few nights?" Tom lied. "He's also going to be moving in to the house me and my friends were planning to share." He added.

"Okay, well nice to meet you, Jordan." She smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss." I smiled back.

"Well, dinner's going to be ready in a hour, so get cleaned up." She said, walking into the kitchen.

"Come on Jordan, up here." Tom said as he took off his shoes and ran upstairs. I kicked off my shoes and followed him.

--------------------
Looks like they're gonna have a nice night. Just kidding. No smut just yet. Much luv <3 Also I forgot to mention that Tom also brought him shoes XD