The Morning After

Jordan's POV
------------------
I woke up to the sound of Tom groaning. I sat up and noticed I was naked. Then everything from last night rushed into my head.

"Jordan?" I heard a voice next to me whisper.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"You are brutal." I chuckled.

"That's what you get for making me wear a dress and heels."

"I can't move." He groaned.

"Good." I got up and walked into my closet. I grabbed what I needed and walked into the showers.

~

"Damn. Poor Tom, but then again he had a coming." Sonja laughed. Tucker and I joined in while Tom just glared at her.

"Just shut up." He shook his head in disproval.

"Hey remember what you made me do when I was sore?" I said.

"Oh! I remember!" Tucker called out. While Sonja just snickered.

"Anyways, what are we doing today?" He questioned.

"Well we can just stay in and watch some movies." I suggested.

"Sure." Tucker shrugged. Sonja and Tom agreed.

"I wanna pick the movie!" I yelled as I ran and opened the cabinets where the movies were.

I looked through all of them. They were mostly scary movies. The only one that wasn't a scary file was 'Finding Nemo'.

"I'M POPPING POPCORN!!" I heard Tom scream from the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I planned to end it today but instead I wrote this -_- Well I guess it's a extra chapter for you guys. Sorry it's kinda crappy. I'm writing a new story though. It's a calab with BluTyphoon . I'll probably update it twice a week since school is starting. Much luv to you guys <3