The Crash

Jordan's POV
-----------------
I sighed as I got in the car. I silently screamed as I sat down. Everyone else tried not to laugh. The whole ride I just looked out the window while the rest of them tried to start a conversation. This is so embarrassing. UGH! Why does this have to happen to me?

~

My face was burning hot as I tried to walk normally out the room. The man who was showing us the house was nice enough to not bring up my problem. We were getting ready to leave.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" I yelled to the others as I climbed in and tried to not scream in pain as I sit down.

"DAMN IT JORDAN!!" I heard Sonja scream. I laughed and shut the car door. Tucker got in the drivers seat and buckled his seat belt. Then, Tom and Sonja got in.

"But I don't wanna sit next to Tom! He smells." Sonja whined childishly as everyone in the car laughed.

"Hey! I don't smell." Tom pouted.

"Okay ladies, both of you are pretty. Now stop your cat fight." Tucker said as he started the car and started to drive.

The rest of the car ride was mostly us telling jokes. It was pretty entertaining. The pain was starting to go away. As we were singing with the radio I heard Tom scream.

"TUCKER!!!! FUCKING CAR!!!" He pointed to my window.

I didn't have time to even turned to look at my window.

*CRASH*

My whole body was numb. I started to see black spots. I didn't know where I am or who I was right now. I just let the darkness consume me.

Tom's POV
-------------
I tried to open my eyes but they were too heavy. All I can hear was the sound of my alarm clock. Wait........ I had my alarm set to my favorite song, not beeps. My eyes shot open and I looked around. Everything was white. This wasn't even my room. I turned and saw a heart monitor.

Oh so that's what was making the sound. Wait a heart monitor? White walls, blankets, and bed covers? I'm in the fucking hospital! I sat up. I could still sit and my limbs feel fine. Why am I in the hospital? Then a nurse came in.

"Oh, nice to see your awake." She smiled.

"What happened?" My voice seems fine too, my throat was a little dry.

"You and your friends got hit by a drunk driver." She informed, looking down at her clip board.

Then everything came back to me. The house, the car ride, Tucker, Sonja, and Jordan. My eyes widened.

"What about my friends? How are they doing?" I asked. She frowned. That couldn't be a good sign.

"The girl, Sonja I think her name is, just woke up with a cut on her arm. Nothing major." I sighed. At least Sonja's fine.

"The driver, Tucker I believe, hasn't woken up yet but seems to be fine." She looked nervous after tell me Tucker's fine. Oh no, what happened to Jordan?

"The, umm, last person I couldn't find his identity with the blood test, but he................" There was a long pause. Oh no.

"He had the most impact. He................ was dismembered when we found him."

"What do you mean dismembered? He lost a arm or something?" I hope it's not what I think.......

"No............ He was dismembered from the waist down....... I'm sorry he's gone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, did I do that? =3 Much luv. Btw keep in mind Doctor Lara is a very important character in this story later on. No she's not gonna sew Jordan back together. Give her some love. No she ain't dating Tom either.