The End

-1 Year Later-

Jordan's POV
------------------
I can't believe it's been a year. Time flies by fast. Tom and I thought about adopting a kid, but it'll probably cause problems because of YouTube. Everything in my life was going so well. I'm glad I met Tom and the others.

I don't know where I would be right now if they weren't there for me. I'll probably still on the streets. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

I walked outside and sat beside the lake. I looked up at the moon. I smiled. Life's good. I felt someone sit next to me. It was Tom.

"Hey." He smiled at me.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"Why are you here this late?" He questioned.

"I don't know actually." I rest my head on his shoulders. We just stayed like this for a few minutes, it was really peaceful.

"So, it's been a year." He brought up.

"Yeah. It doesn't feel like it. Maybe it's because I have too much fun with you." I smiled.

"Heh, I love you." He looked straight into my eyes.

"I love you too. I love spending every moment with you." I brought my hands to his waist and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Yeah me too." He rested his head on mine.

Everything was perfect. Wow.......... I can't believe how much my life has turned around. I couldn't ask for anything more in life. All I need was Tom.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys, it's the end. Much luv to you all. <3