I'll Be Back

Tom's POV
---------------
After a while of walking around alone, all of us got together and played a game of truth or dare.

"Sonja, truth or dare?" I question.

"Truth."

"Is it true that if you never met Tucker you would date me?"

"AYE! What kind of question is that?" Tucker shouted, making us all laugh.

"It's not true. You're too annoying Tom." She answered between giggles.

I scoffed and pretend to look offended.

"EXCUSE ME?!?" I shouted as everyone laughed.

~Time Skip~

"Truth or dare, Tom?" Tucker asked.

"Dare, I ain't no pussy."

"Go into the woods back there and check out that rustling noise I hear earlier." He pointed towards the forest.

"Alright."

I left the circle and began to walk into the woods. I crawled over tree stumps and walked deeper into the forest. I hope I don't get lost or something.

After about 5 or 10 minutes of walking I was in front of, what looks to me like a little shelter type thing. Twigs were supporting the leaves to make it stand up, sorta like a crappy tent. It was next to a river and fishes were jumping around in the water. There was a fire place too, but the fire wasn't lit. It looks like a person could live here.

I heard rustling behind me. I turned towards the sound. There was nothing there but bushes. Either that was a woodland critter or something that wanted to kill me. I shook that thought off. I wanted to explore this campsite more.

I found a worn down black shirt. I picked it up to see if there was anything on it, it was placed weirdly so it looked like something was under it. Nothing was, but then I heard someone talking.

"P-Please put that back." The voice was decently deep, so it has to be a male.

I looked around to try and find the where the voice was coming from. Then I saw him. A guy with black hair, brown eyes, cat ears and tail, dressed in a ripped black shirt and worn down green shorts, looking at me.

I gasped. I was shocked. Why did that person have cat ears and tail? What the actual fuck? I took a step backwards. I don't think he will hurt me but, what the fuck? He looked real thin too. Like he haven't eaten in days.

We stared at each other for about 5 minutes now. The awkward silence was unbearable.

"W-Why the hell do you have..... Those?" I pointed at the ears and tail.

He looked down, his tail dropped to the ground, and the ears flatten on his head like I said something that hurt him. Aw fuck now I feel bad. Wait, why do I feel bad about this... thing I just met? I mean it's like a cat, it's cute. What the fuck is going on.

"I-I....." He stuttered.

"I'm sorry, if it's a touchy subject than you don't have to answer." He just nodded. I just wanted to hug it and comfort it but I don't know why.

"Well, erm, my names Tom. Uh nice to meet you, I guess." I scratched the back of my head. This was so awkward. You don't find a cat-human everyday.

"I-I'm Jordan." He looked back up at me.

"Do you live here?" I questioned.

"Yeah." He shrugged.

"TOM? WHERE ARE YOU!?! WE'RE LEAVING!?!" heard Tucker scream.

Jordan jumped at the noise, and ran the other way. I wanted to scream wait but I know he won't come back.

"OKAY, I'M COMING!" I yelled back. I place the shirt back on the ground and started to walk back t the park. When I was at the opening I looked back. I wanted Jordan to be there but unsurprising, he wasn't. I sighed and walked towards my friends.

I'll be back. I know I will.

-------------------------
:D Tell me what ya think.