The Kiss

Jordan's POV
-----------------
I was quite terrified. I was backed up to the wall and Tom had a evil expression on his face. He pinned my arms up on the wall with one hand and lifted my chin up with the other. He brought his lips on to mine. I was shocked at first but then melted into the kiss. Firework and sparks flew all over the place the almost black room was live with color. It was the best feeling in the world. After a few moments we pulled away for air.

"That *inhale air* was the best kiss I had in years." Tom said catching his breath.

"I agree." I said, also catching my breath.

Tom looked at he and smirked again.

"Well, we still have five minutes left."

I didn't reply. I just pushed my lips on his. He kissed back, I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I wrapped my hands behind his neck. He kept making out until the time was up. He walked out and the others were smirking at us.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Did you have fun in there? Sounded like a lot was going." Tucker smirked.

Oh dear. They heard us.

"Yes we definitely had fun, didn't we Jordan?" Tom looked at me.

My face was burning again. All I could do was just nod. Tom hugged my waist and we sat down to continue the game. The rest of the game Tom was hugging my waist and wouldn't let go. Even when our names got picked Tom wouldn't let go. He held on like his life depended on it. I wasn't complaining. I like his touch. His warm skin on mine, but when the game was over and everyone left he still held on to me.

"Tom we have to go. I'm tired." I groaned.

"No. Your gonna stay here with me." He smirked.

"Tom, please I wanna go to bed."

"Fine, but under condition."

"And what would that be?" I asked.

" Never mind, I'll tell you when we get home."

~

We went to his house and got ready for bed. I jumped onto the soft bed and pulled the covers over me. I felt weight shift on the bed telling me Tom jumped in too. He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered good night.

"Also, Jordan?"

"Yeah Tom?"

"About the thing...... Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked nervously.

"Of course I will." I smiled and turned towards him.

He brought our lips in for a kiss. His lips were so sweet, I never want to stop kissing him. I might be addicted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extra chapter today! It's short.