Away From Him

Tom's POV
--------------
My eyes widened even more. My mouth agape. Tears started to find their way into my eyes. This can't be happening. No this is a bad dream. Not a dream, a nightmare. I didn't notice the nurse in the room anymore.

She just gave me a pitiful look then walk out of the rood and closed the door. Hot tears started falling off my face and onto the white sheets. I threw my head back and let it hit the wall. Why?

"WHY??!!" I screamed. I grabbed my hair and tugged at it.

This can't be happening. I loved him, and he was the only one ever to love me back. Why? I threw my head back and hit it against the wall a few more times, trying to pass out so I can't feel this pain anymore.

My heart ached. My head is dizzy. My eyes are blurry for tears. My nose is stuffed from crying. But none of that matters. He's gone. He's gone. He's gone...............

-5 Months Later-

I turned my body to the side. I still can't sleep whiteout him. It's been 5 months and I still refuse to believe he's actually gone. I moved out of my mom's house and into the house that I'm sharing with Tucker, Sonja, and him. But he's not here. I haven't left the house since I moved in. I rarely went out of my room. I was just waiting. Waiting for him to come back.

Tucker and Sonja tried many times for the past few months to try and get me out of the house. I'm surprised that they haven't given yet. I feel like a horrible friend but then again they can't really blame me. I heard the door open.

"Hey Tom, wanna go grab lunch?" I heard Tucker's voice. I just shook my head no.

"Alright. Want me to bring something home for you to eat?" I nodded. The door closed and I was alone. Again.

I cried silently into my pillow. Why? Why did this happen to me? This is bullshit. I closed my eyes in hopes of finding dream land. It's the only place I can see him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for short chapter. I got distracted by this person named Lara for four hours. Much luv <3
Probably another chapter's gonna go up later today. Like around 6-8 Eastern standard time.