Is It Worth It?

Jordan's POV
------------------
"Oh nice to meet you, Jordan. I'm Tucker." He greeted.

"Nice to meet you too, Tucker." I smiled.

"Well come on in, we're playing Mario cart." He opened the door wider and moved out of the way so Tom and I can walk in.

"Hey guys, this is Jordan. Tom brought him." Tucker introduced.

"Hey there Jordan! I'm Sonja!" Sonja greeted as she latched her arm onto Tucker's. Obviously they're dating. I wish me and Tom were too.

"Hi." I did a awkward wave. She smiled at me.

"Greetings, I'm James." James said smiling at me, I smiled back.

"Greetings to you too." I replied.

~Time Skip~

After a while of getting to know one other, we played video games. I found out that they work at home, playing games for this sites on the internet called YouTube and Twitch. I thought it was interesting and Tom promised to help me with it too. He lied to them and said that I was unemployed and was still living with my parents.

They invited me to live with them since they're going to buy a house that all of them will share and live in. I accepted the invitation. I was excited. I finally have a chance to be normal, but for right now, we were playing truth or dare.

"Tom, truth or dare?" Tucker asked.

"Uh, dare." He replied.

"I dare you to........." He looked around the room, and his eyes landed on me. "Go give Jordan a lap dance."

My eyes widened and I could feel a blush on the back of my neck. Everyone burst out laughing except Tom and me. Tom looked over at me and I could've swore I saw a light blush on his face.

"What if I didn't know how to do a lap dance?" Tom questioned.

"Then watch a tutorial on YouTube or something. I don't care what you do but giving him a lap dance no matter what."
Tucker smirked.

~ (<- This means time skip cuz I'm too lazy to write time skip.)

The lap dance was the most awkward thing ever. Tom kept messing up the moves he was following in a video, while everyone was watching and laughing, including me. This was the most fun I had in years.

After the whole lap dance thing we were back to playing the game. I didn't know what was worse, me licking moldy cheese or Sonja licking Jame's foot.

"Jordan, truth or dare?" Sonja asked.

"Dare."

"Hmmmmm, I dare you to................. strip down to your boxers, sing and dance to 'All the Single Ladies.'"

Everyone burst out laughing once again, except me. I couldn't, then they will see my ear and tail. They'll probably hate me forever and chase me out of the house.

"No I-I can't." I said.

"Aww come on, why not?" Tucker asked, trying not to laugh.

"I just..... can't. I'm sorry." I apologize.

"Come on Jordan, there's nothing to be afraid of. We won't make fun of you." James laughed pulling of my beanie while I tired to stop him.

Everyone except Tom gasps and James dropped the beanie. I looked down. I was ashamed of myself. I knew I'll never be normal. I closed my eyes to keep tears from pouring out. The silence lasted for about a minutes or two.

"W-What are you?" I heard Tucker mumble.

"I'm sorry. I'll just leave now so you guys don't have to see this monster." I got up, grabbed the beanie from the round and covered my ears with it. Then I started walking towards the door. I can't feel hot tears flowing down my face.

"WAIT! Jordan, don't leave!" I heard Tom begged.

I didn't know what to do. If I leave, Tom's friends probably won't let him come near me, then I'll never see him again. If I stay they probably will scream at me and call me a freak, but Tom will be here. I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. I was half way out the door.

Is it worth it?

-----------------------
Am I evil yet? Much luv <3 What do you think Jordan will do? Stay or run?