How It All Began

I didn't know what to do for a picture so I just put Ren there. Hehe <3

Eren's POV

"Eren. Honey you'll be late for your first day of school!!" My mother yelled. I was frantically trying to find my dolly, Sally.

She has brown hair and perfect tan skin. A painted blush on her cheeks outlined her brown eyes. Her perfectly shaped red lips was my favorite part of her.

No. I am not in-love with my doll. I just study her closely. Oh! And she has a pretty yellow dress on.

"Coming mommy!" I say. I had found her. She was sitting by the glass window, with a smile on her plastic face. I handled her with care and held my mums hand.

She lead me to her dark green car. i sat in my seat as headed off to school.

We got to the, red brick, school and my mum parked. I got out, holding Sally close to my heart.

"Do you want me to walk you in?" My mum asked with care.

"No thank you mommy, I have Sally." I look down at my precious treasure.

"All right honey." She kissed my head and hugged me tightly. "Bye Eren."

"Bye mommy!" I started to walk in, and I went to my class. Looking around I say many kids, but one caught my eye.

He had dirty blonde hair that was shiny, also shaggy like mine. His face was in a bright smile and he looked really happy. I see that most of the kids stay away from him, because they think he looks weird. I built up my courage and walked over to him.

"Hello there!" I beamed. He looked at me like I was a psycho.

"Hello!!" He beamed.

"Wanna be my friend?" I say down next to him, seeing his play with a single, black, toy car.

"Sure!!" He said.

"Wanna play with my dolly?" I showed him Sally.

"What? Ew no! Dolly's are for girls!" He laughed at me.

"N-No there're not!" I say angrily.

"Yes they are!!" He then grabbed my doll out of my hands.

"Hey give her back!" I cried.

"She's so weird!" He insulted.

"Stop it you'll break her!" Tears were now flowing down my cheeks.

"No. She ugly and your a guy! You shouldn't even have this!" I grabbed her body as he continued to spit mean words at me.

Then it happened. Something that always made me go insane.

Her arm...broke off.

Hey guys. This is the official first chapter! I hope you liked it! Please go check out my other stories! Please vote and comment! Byee