Dead End

Hey guys! It's sad to say, but this book is nearing its end. Thank you for the views! I didn't know what to do for the picture so forgive me. Please vote and comment!

Levi's POV

A week has past since I have returned to the house. Eren's freak collection has grown, he's added 3 more dolls.

His rules were tougher now, I was not to be out of his sight unless I needed to shower, or use the restroom. That's it.

He made me sit down with him and talk about what happened, and that night I had it bad. I had a rough night of punishment, and I was bruised and scarred from it.

My lip was bruised, and my cheek was cut. I was peppered with Eren's teeth bites and hickies as well. The night was horrific.

"Levi, my darling kitten?~" Eren cooed to me from the table. I turned around and looked at him.

"Y-Yes Eren?" My eye met Eren's, and my breath hitched. He made a gesture for me to come over to him.

"Come, now." He commanded. I hesitated but quickly took my apron off and ran over to him. My collar jingled as it bobbed up and down.

Stopping in front of him, he yanked me down to his level. He slapped me harshly, for no reason. I didn't do anything!

"That is for hesitating, and-" he slapped me once again, "that is for using my real name." He let me go and I held my cheek.

"I'm-I'm sorry!" I tried to keep my tears in, but I hated being treated this way.

"What is the name I wanted you to call me?" Eren asked, he looked at his nails not caring at all that I was crying.

"Da-Daddy..." I whispered out. Eren's hand raised and I fell on my knees. Covering my head to protect myself.

I heard him chuckle and my blood boiled. "I was just going to wipe your tears away." I lifted up my face and Eren wiped away my tears.

I shook violently as his handle touched my face. It was so close to my eye, I was terrified. Eren had threatened to remove it if I disobeyed him too many times.

My eyes looked around, anywhere but Eren's face. He scared me, and I didn't want to do anything stupid.

Eren's hand brushed some of my bangs away. "What has you so distracted, my beautiful kitten?" He asked.

I heard some sizzling and my eye shot open, wide. "The-The food!" I ran over to the kitchen and quickly took the food off the stove.

Wrapping the apron around my waist, I poured the dinner into Eren's bowl. Bringing it over to him, I slinked down to my bowl.

I had to eat like a dog on the ground. I couldn't use my hands, only my mouth. I hated it, it was so dirty but I didn't have a choice.

"Kitten?" I stopped eating and looked up at him. Eren threw the dish next to me and it shattered on the floor. "This food is trash, get up and make new food."

I hurriedly got up and did what I was told. My shaky hands made new food for Eren, then cleaned up the mess.

"I've decided to remove your other eye," Eren said casually. I froze and dropped the shards of glass on the ground.

I felt Eren's hands wrap around my body. He hugged me from behind and dragged me into the basement.

"N-No Er-Daddy! Please, I beg of you!" I cried and pleaded. Tugging at Eren's arms, I tried to make him let me go. "Please!?" I scratched and clawed at his hand but he didn't let me go.

I was kicked to the ground, and I held my stomach. Crying as I pleaded against Eren's wants.

"Stop whining and be a good kitten for me~" Eren cooed and grabbed a blade. "I'll make this quick."

"Daddy no, please stop! I'll do anything I beg you! I swear anything!" I sobbed and grabbed Eren's hand.

"If you'll do anything, then shut up and let me do what I want." Eren snapped. My face was tilted up and I pulled my head away.

I was done with his ways. His ways of treating me and hurting me. I was done with him!

I stood up confidently and grabbed a blade. If Eren wanted a fight, I'll make sure to give him one.

He started this mess, and I'll finish it...

Hey brats! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I must sadly say that this book is coming to an end. I have many new ideas for books so stay tuned. Thank you for all the views so far, I love you guys. Please vote and comment~