Levi's Surprise

Hey brats! There isn't really anything to say so, please enjoy the chapter! Vote and comment!

Levi's POV

Darkness consumed me once more after my little...fiasco.  I had many plans in mind, but I needed to balance out the pros and cons first. Other wise I won't get out of here.

I hate to admit it, but before I met the psychotic side of Eren, I had grown to like him. I even thought it was love.

Then it turns out Eren is a sick sadist, and enjoys watching me suffer. But I don't understand what he sees in me, why won't he let me go? He doesn't see me as his lover, he sees me as a toy. His toy.

What does he gain?

Maybe I'm overthinking, or in going crazy. Hopefully not, but I will if I stay here any longer I bet I will.

~

My eyes shot open and I was met with the cabins ceiling. Feeling the cool sensation of sweat fall down my face brought me back into the now.

Where am I? Looking down, I saw that I am chained to a bed. My hands and feet, all chains hooked onto the bed pillars.

Along with that, I'm in a totally different room. Only a lamp was next to me, and the bed I was laying on. Other than that, the room was bare.

Oh, did I mention I am gagged? A white cloth lay between my teeth, wrapping around my head. I felt the knot as my head laid flatly on the pillow.

The chains rattled as I tried to get out of them. Yanking on the bed post and twisting my body so I could reach it.

My muffled breathing was only heard until I heard a girlish laugh. Girlish laugh?

I kept quiet and listened as I heard 2 voices. Talking with each other and laughing.

I heard a door close and it was silent. Complete and utter silence.

For a while I laid in that same position, trying to hear something. But only the creaking of the bed was heard.

Another door was opened and closed, and that was all. For 5 hours I laid there, wondering what was going on.

Maybe I was going to get punished again? Oh fuck no...

I started to thrash about and scream. My gag now wet from my saliva; wrists burning from the mini gashes that the metal left. I couldn't go through another session. Not again.

Footsteps.

Very slow footsteps were heard so I waited. They seemed to be coming closer to my room, and the door opened.

Eren stood there, blood all over his shirt, pants, and face. The metallic smell filled the room so I held my breath.

"I'm sorry about that Levi, I was just preparing a surprise for you." Eren said darkly. Walking over to me, he grabbed a key and untied my gag.

Unlocking the chains, I lay limp on the bed. My body soar from being in the same position for a long time.

"What happened? Why did you tie me up?" I asked breathlessly.

"I couldn't have you seeing the surprise I made for you. You will like it, don't worry."

I nodded very slowly. "So, I'm not getting punished?" Eren looked at me and smiled cruelly.

"Do you want to be punished?" His hands wrapped around my frame, lifting me off the bed.

"No! Of course I fucking don't! Not put me down!" I flailed around as Eren flung me over his shoulder. His hand resting on my butt.

"So squishy." He squeezed my butt and walked out of the room with me.

"The hell!? Stop touching my butt!! Don't touch my ass you pervert!" I felt my face getting red as blood ran to my ears and cheeks. Adorning them with a red hue.

Eren opened the door to the basement and walked down the stairs. I held my nose and made sure I couldn't smell anything.

"I have to show you something, my dearest kitten~" his voice purred out to me.

"Ok then show me." I was set onto the ground, Eren's hands covered my eyes and guided me to wherever he wanted me to be.

"Surprise~" he whispered softly. His hand went down and my eyes adjusted to the light. But when I saw it, I screamed.

There sat Petra. Her arms were on the floor and blood ran down her face. Her jaw broken and buttons sown into her skin. One eye hung out of her socket, while the other was on the floor.

Her rib cage showed, and her body was adorned with scratches and cuts. All ten of her nails were on the floor, but one was stuck in her cheek. Blood was everywhere and so was her skin.

She is definitely dead.

"Don't you like it? I did this for you~" Eren hugged me from behind but I didn't do anything but stand there. "And now, nothing will tear us apart. Now that she is gone, she won't bother you anymore."

"Eren...why?" I looked away from her. But Eren took my face and made me look at him. My eye tearing up as the other did nothing.

"Because now, you have no one to turn to but me. And you will forever belong to me."

Please Read~

Dun dun duuun!!! Next chapter will have lemon/smut I believe. So I will give everyone a warning. If you don't read it you won't miss anything ok? Byee! Please vote and comment!