Chase

Short chapter ahead! Please vote and comment!

Levi's POV

I ran out of Eren's cabin. I had to escape, I can't take the blood anymore. Hell, I can't take Eren anymore.

I thought I could love him but I was wrong. I give up on him, he isn't, no, he was never meant for me. I'm such an idiot for thinking he could change.

My breath was ragged as I tried to find a hiding place. Desperately searched for that one answer.

"Kitten~" I heard a voice call out to me. I took a hard left and ran into some bushes. I covered myself with leaves and laid down flat.

Rustling was heard as I saw Eren's feet. He stopped in front of me for a few minuets then kept going.

When I couldn't hear him anymore, I got up and bolted. I ran hard and fast. I then looked behind me.

There was Eren.

I faced forward and pushed on. The sound of running behind me came closer and closer to me. I started to cry, because there was nothing but trees.

No signs of hope. I needed the trails. All of them lead to the town.

I screamed when I fell to the ground. I hit it hard and rolled along the mossy surface. Stopping as the wind was knocked out of me.

I gasped and clawed for air that I desperately needed. Fighting off the pressure that held me down.

"Stop fucking moving!" Eren hissed. Turning me over, he pinned me down. I kicked and tried to get him off of me.

I twisted my wrist and got it loose. Grabbing Eren's hair, I yanked him down and rolled us over. I pinned him down and started to punch his face.

Eren kneed me in the ribs and I fell down. Clutching my side as I was down. And Eren started to punch my face.

The hard hits were scattered throughout my face. My head turned left, then right, then up, right again, then down.

My vision was clouded by my own blood. I could barley see Eren. My only 'good' eye was getting fucked up.

I growled and bit Eren's hand, hoping to do some damage. "Oh kitten, how cute." Eren cooed.

I let his hand and Eren smacked my face. I uppercut Eren's jaw and toppled on him.

Grabbing a rock that was next to me, I was about to smash it on Eren's head when he grabbed my hand. Forcing my hand back into a position it shouldn't be in.

I screamed in agony and pain as Eren got on top of me once more. "You belong to me!" He screamed.

He grabbed my shirt and brang me up, then slammed me back onto Earth. Doing that multiple times, my brain started shutting down.

No, fight. Don't let him take you, Levi. You are better than this. Fucking rip his guts out! Kill him.

I grabbed another rock and smashed it against Eren's head. It wasn't that good of a hit but it made Eren fall.

We both laid on the ground, panting and gasping for air. I wheezed and coughed. The iron like taste of my own blood was all I had.

Before I could sit up, a hand had grabbed my neck. Eren was choking me and collapsing my throat.

I coughing and clawed at his hand. Gasping for more breath, Eren only pushed in harder. I was barley alive but I had to fake Eren out.

I hand dropped and I closed my eye. I was still in Eren's grasp until he set me down. Releasing his grip on me.

I heard him get up so I drop kicked him. He fell and I got up. Holding my neck I ran.

I ran again and the game of chase began once more. Eren ran after me and I swore that I was seeing stars.

My eyes flicked to the left, and there I saw hope. I never thought I'd ever been this happy in my life.

I had found the trail...

Hey guys! Shot chapter but I hope you liked it. Kinda suck-ish but whatevs. Please vote and comment!