Blue-Eyed Stranger

'I'm a beast, I'm an animal. I'm that monster in the mirror.'
----------------------------------------------------

Levi's POV

The warm sun gently fell on my face as my eyes opened slowly. Looking away from the blinding light, my head felt heavy, yet warm.

Turning my head, I was startled by Eren's sleeping face. So peaceful he seemed to be when he slept.

I bit my lip and stretched out my hand, letting my fingertips glide over Eren's cheek. The back of my hand ran across the tan skin. My hand turned over as my palm rested there.

I scooted closer to him and lifted up his arm. Getting in his grasps, I put his arm over my waist.

Putting my nose in his neck, I kissed it softly. 'Could I learn to love him...?'

I nuzzled myself into his body and looked at his scar. My hand gently touched it, the rough skin under my fingers made me yank my hand away.

I looked up and was met with Eren's eyes, but he didn't look happy. "M-Morning Eren..." I whispered softly.

He only growled and grabbed me. Turning me over, my back was to him once more.

I stayed still and felt his hand ghost over my skin. Feeling his lips kiss my neck.

Small gasps left my mouth as Eren's hands gripped my hip. He started to go to my shoulder.

Kissing the skin softly, my eyes closed. "Er-Eren enough." I whispered. "It's the morning..."

Eren stopped and pulled himself back. I turned around and sat up, so did he.

His hair was crazy, but mine was no better. "Eren, your hair." I chuckled a little.

The bed creaked as I sat on Eren's lap. Getting up on my knees, I ran my hand through his hair. Getting all of the knots out.

I brushed his hair out, and felt his hands run up my legs, to my backside.

Eren's hand slipped into my pants and teased me. I gripped Eren's hair and gasped. "Eren, no, its morning!"

I felt Eren's tongue run up my neck. I leaned down to Eren's lips and was about to kiss him when we heard the front door open and close.

I froze and looked up. Eren seemed to be started so he let me go. Getting his shirt on, I got mine on and walked out.

Eren and I stayed hidden behind the door. Eren placing a possessive hand over my chest.

We saw a man, a man with dirty blonde hair. His clothes were torn and ripped as he searched for things in the house.

He then started grabbing things and taking them for himself.

I was startled a bit when Eren went back to his room and grabbed a metal pole.

My eyes widened as I grabbed Eren. Yanking him back before he could do anything to the man. "Stop Eren, don't do that!" I whispered to him.

Eren didn't like the fact that I was protecting the man, so he tried to walk past me. I didn't let him and grabbed the pole.

Eren and my eyes locked. A both of us pulling at the metal pole. "Let it go, Levi." Eren mouthed to me.

"No." I hissed. I ripped away the pole and put it on the ground. Eren glared at me as I walked past him.

The man was rummaging through the pantry in hopes to find some food. "Excuse me...?" I asked.