Moan For Me

Lemon! I will give you a warning on when it's gonna happen, ok? This ch. is dedicated to the wonderful _ackerman_ you are awesome! I love you! Please go follow them!~ Please vote and comment! And Enjoy!

Levi's POV

My body felt heavy, I couldn't move. How could I? After he killed my ex, and tied me to a bed?

I didn't care about my ex, but she still deserved to live. To move on. To find someone else and start a family of her own. But...her current state showed me wrong.

Eren's arms slowly slid around me. The ground wasn't under my feet anymore as Eren picked me up. I didn't struggle, nor did I talk.

"Kitten, why aren't you happy? I can get a new person for you. Would you like another one?~" he asked.

"N-No! Never again will you kill someone for me. That is not ok! Tch, you are such a shitty brat!"

"Fine, but I still have to make my dolls. That is not changing." Eren argued.

I wasn't ok, or fine with him killing people for it. But if I wait, I can report him to the police. I just have to wait until the right time. "Alright..." I said back.

Eren kissed my forehead and walked up to our room. Placing me in the bed he joined me. Turning my back to him we went under the sheets.

~ Lemon ~

I felt Eren's hands go over me. Snuggling me close, his crotch to my ass. "Eren, why so close?" I shivered slightly.

"I wanna feel you." Eren said, his voice monotone, yet, lustful.

"Alright then..." Was all I said. Feeling Eren's hand travel up and down my chest and abdomen made me harder to keep my breath normal.

"Kitten?" Eren called out. He turned me around and tilted up my chin. Lips centimeters away, I could call them touching.

"What do you want?" I growled. It was low and resonated, but in a whisper.

"Would you let me touch you?" as Eren asked, he kissed my neck. I thought about it.

"I-I don't know, I have never had sex with a boy. Only with girls," I trailed off. Remembering the, many, times with Petra.

"Levi you shouldn't bring that up. Don't ruin the moment. How about this, if you want to stop we can." Eren added.

"Deal..." I looked away as the sheets were now on the floor. Eren on top of me and my body, ready.

Eren bent down and kissed my lips. I quickly and desperately kissed back. Softly pushing my body to Eren's. Grinding on him softly.

Eren's hands ran up my arms and put my hands over my head. Tying my hands together, he tied them to the bed. "E-Eren? What are you doing?!"

"Getting ready to fuck you." He said bluntly. His tongue slipped out and licked my jaw. I put my head up and moaned as Eren got between my legs.

My knees bent up as Eren slowly grinded on me. With my back arching, his hand grabbed a knife. Ripping off my shirt, his hands grazed my skin.

Touching every centimeter, his face leaned closed to my chest. I closed my eyes as I felt Eren's lips on my body. My fingers curled as a weird feeling grew in my stomach.

Eren's lips went down my chest, to my torso. Licking all the way up my body, to my lips the kiss began.

It wasn't pretty, it was sloppy and wet. Tongues flicking against each other and bodies molding together.