The Craving

'Monster, how should I feel? Creatures lie here, looking through the window'
--------------------------------------------------

Eren's POV

I smiled insanely as I looked at my artwork. I still had my little doll in my house, and I cared for it. Cleaning it, changing the clothes, ya know...doll things.

Some part of my body made me want another. Another body for me to play with. Someone I can 'love' and get dirty with. It is my craving.

I craved it since that night I touched myself. I really wanted it. I wanted it all. So...I finally decided to do something about it.

I grabbed my leather jacket and shades. I had a black muscle shirt on and some ripped skinny jeans on. I grabbed my flat cap, and flipped it on backwards. I grabbed my vans and combed my fluffy, messy hair.

I left my house and walked to the city. I went to a bar and sat down. I smacked down a 3 dollar bill. "Two shots please." I asked, looking at the very skinny bar tender.

She nodded and got the drinks. I looked her up and down as she was getting the drinks. Her body was slim and curvy. Her curly brown hair put to the side. She had a very low crop top on, and booty shorts.

I smirked as she put the drinks down. I gave one to her and smirked.

"Sir, what are you doing?"

"Sharing my drink with the lovely lady in front of me~" her red lips curved up in a smile and held the drink up

"Bottoms up little lady." I cooed. I drank the shot quickly. I slammed the glass down. "Gotta love the burn huh?"

She slid another shot to me. Shot after shot we drank. I was drunk sure, but I knew what I was doing. But the bar tender didn't.

Of course she wasn't because I slid some liquid in her last shot and she drank it. Then she passed out cold.

I picked her up and brought her to my cabin. She would make such a lovely doll, but she would be my play toy for now.

I grabbed my needle and thread and sewed her mouth together. I kissed her lips and licked the blood off her cherry like lips. I licked my lips, and ripped off her clothes.

Her underwear and bra revealed to me, as I took those off too. I mewled softly at her figure. I wanted it, I wanted it all.

She was waking up and tried to scream. The thread held her in. I pinned her down, and kissed up her neck.

"Mm so sweet~" I cooed. She arched off the bed as I pushed a finger into her core.

Her screams of pleasure and pain filled my room that night. I never fucked her. Oh god no. I just...teased her and made her mine in other ways. If you know what I mean...

I laid next to her after I had my fun. It was time for the best part. She was tangled into my arms, as she slept peacefully. I pushed some hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek.

I got out of bed and put my clothes on. I tied her to my little working chair and grabbed my supplies.

I got to work on her. She desperately tried to get away. Her mouth stitches ripped off as she kept screaming. Her broken skin was only there. I growled and shoved a needle in her mouth. It went through her tongue as she stays still.

I finished her and cleaned her body. Now, she is my doll. The same thing happened, blood and innards laid on my floors.

I set her next to my first doll. Such a cute couple.

I turned away and took a shower and then got dressed. I went to the kitchen and made some tea. It soothed my insanity, and that's what I needed.

I was about to fall asleep when,
There was a knock at my door...

Hey guys! Happy Halloween! I love you all and thanks for the comments and votes! Levi is coming so buckle your seat belts. I am so happy I hit 1k! *dances* you guys are the bomb! Love you and see you next time! Please vote and comment!