The Raven Haired Man

This chapter is dedicated to...Thesebrokenstones. I love you so much, and thank you for everything you've done bro! Enjoy Le Chapter!

Eren's POV

There was a knock at my door...

'Who the hell would come here, this late at night?' I thought. I got up and didn't even bother to put on a shirt.

So my large gash was easily seen. I did, however, grab my pants and slip them on. I turned on the lights and walked to the door.

It creaked open, as the rain poured down. There...in the blackness of the night stood 2 people.

A girl, with strawberry ginger hair. She was very short and I must say...looked very ugly. My eyes scanned over to the man, and...holy fuck.

His raven hair fell perfectly down his dripping wet face, as the wind blew some strands over his beautiful grey and navy blue flaked eyes. And oh, his body. Outlined perfectly by the, white, see-through shirt. Which clung to him.

His muscular arms, biceps, pecks, and 8 pack and all defined. His shortness adding to his sexy appearance.

"Sir, please help us! We don't know were to go and the storm is blocking the path. Can we please stay the night?" The ginger haired girls helium voice rang out.

I cringed at the voice but put on a heart warming smile.

"Of course! Come right in!" I led the 2 people in and gently closed the door. Leading them to the couch, I let them sit down as I fetched some clothes for them.

"You can change here, I'll go make some tea." I smiled.

"Tch, what kind?" The raven snorted. Oh his voice, it's so sexy. Smooth, perfect. I would rip his vocal cords out and keep them for myself if I could.

"I have chai and black tea, what would you like?" I asked.

"Black." He said quickly. I nodded and went off, not caring about the girls request. I wanted to get to know this guy. This handsome guy.

As the tea was ready, I peeked over at the room. Seeing the guys beautiful sculpted body made me wanna - I bit my lip.

And his ass, oh god. It looked so squishy and round. I just wanted to squeeze it myself. I wanted him. I wanted him all, all for my own.

He will become mine...

I walked over with the tea after they finished. Setting the tea down, I grabbed a cup as well.

"So, what are your names?" I asked.

"Petra Ral." The girl smiled. 'More like she'll be Petrified when I'm finished with her...'

"Ok..." I said.

"Levi." The raven said.

"What a pretty name." I smiled at Levi. Oh that name, it's so French and perfect. His eye brow raised at me, and I could tell he was uncomfortable.

"My name is Eren." I smiled, well I tried to. I tried to keep it sane for them. "I have 1 extra room, so I'll sleep on the couch. Levi, you can sleep in my bed and Petra," my teeth grit as I said her name. "You sleep in the extra room."

They both nodded as I lead them to their rooms. I closed Petra's door, and went to Levi.

His shirt was on the chair as he was already in bed. His eyes closed and his breathing tender and soft.

I smirked like the psychotic bastard I am, and watched him while he slept. My hands sometimes ghosting over his skin, just for the touch and memorization for it.

"So beautiful..."

I am going to memorize his body very soon, but his face is good for now.

I leaned down to his neck and bit it, marking him mine. I licked the skin and stood up. His eyes were open, but I knew he couldn't see me through the darkness.

I smirked and kissed his cheek, then ran out. I heard his sit up quickly and turn on the light, but I was already gone.

Levi's POV

I sat up quickly as I felt something rough land on my cheek. Breathing heavily, I turned on the light but saw nothing. I wasn't scared, just questioning what just happened.

Imagination? Yeah, probably.

I turned off the light and went back to sleep. Totally unaware that 2 turquoise, and golden flaked eyes were on my body the whole night long.

Oh Levi, I'll make you my lover. Forever...

Hey guys! Long time no update huh? I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! And the last sentence was Eren's POV. It would be sloppy if I said it at the last minuet. Yah. I'll see you guys next time! I love you! Please vote and comment!