Finally Free

Just so you know, i am redoing the story. I got a better idea! Levi isn't in it yet. He'll come later in the story k? There is a dirty blonde haired kid instead of Levi. You'll see why I changed it~

Eren's POV

"There he is!! The stupid kid that broke my dolly!!!" I yelled, as I rudely pointed at the shivering kid. My mother gasped at my language and pulled me back.

"Watch your mouth!!! Go apologize to him right now!" She dragged me over to the blonde kid and his mother. I glared at the guy as he held his mothers leg. My mother was apologizing and trying to work this out. But t wouldn't work. I'll-I'll kill him!!

My mother pushed me to say sorry. I growled and walked up to him, and I can see the fear in his eyes. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

"It's alright." he said.

"What's your name?" I asked creepily. My tone of voice changing into a creepy, eerie voice. The guy shivered.

"D-Dany..." He said. I scoffed at his name, so typical.

"Well Dany I hope you die." I hissed. Before I knew it I was dragged away by my very angry mother. And I got yelled at when I got home. But to me, it was worth it...because I had a plan.

And all I had to do was wait for the perfect moment.

Years Later~

Name: Eren Jeager

Age: 21

Height: 5'7

Gender: Male

I smirked as I got my papers. Today I have become a professional doll maker. I graduated collage, and am getting ready for the real world. My mother cried in my arms as I said my goodbyes. Finally, I had my sights set on one guy. And he has dirty blonde hair...

Tonight Is The Night That I Will Finally Avenge My Dolly. The Needles And Threads Are Ready And So Am I

Sorry guys! That chapter was really bad! Bleh! So sorry guys. Anyways, I tried to make the chapter longer. I made it longer and it was bad. I will be updating as soon as I can. Please vote and comment.

Bye for now!~