The Colored Threads

This chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends. Sarah_anime-lover. Please go and follow her. I love you! And I really hope you (and everyone else) enjoy(s) this chapter!

WARNING: VERY DETAILED THINGS UP HEAD!!!!! GORE!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! I DON'T WANT ANY COMMENTS SAYING HOW GROSS IT IS!!! I WARNED YOU!!!

Eren's POV

Dany. Dany, Dany, Dany. That's all I could think of as I sat on my bed. I lived in the woods, in a small cabin. It's so damn cliche it makes me sick sometimes, but when I make my precious dolls I want my space. I hated it when people interrupted me while I am doing my job. I just wanted to rip their eyes out, you know how I feel right?

Anyways, I am trying to figure out how to get Dany to come to my 'house.' That's the problem. I can't just say 'Hey Dany come to my shed in the woods!' because that would be creepy. And I'm not creepy. Dany also knows I hate his guts, so I can't invite him over.

After hours of pondering I finally got my idea. I grabbed a bat and put on a mask. Grabbing black pants and muscle shirt, I was ready. Fuck shoes, I don't need them.

I stepped outside of my house as my feet instantly hitting the cold, mossy, ground. I held the bat in my left hand and walked to the city. It was a very long walk, so I played with the bat along the way. Making sure it was clean and ready for use.

Dany is out for a walk, he always goes out for evening walked at this time. I studies him closely and figured out his fears and strengths. I knew every little thing about him.

I chuckled darkly as I saw him. Hiding in the shadows is easy for me, because that's were I belong.

I followed him all the way into the woods. A beautiful trail lead around the city. I grew tired of this, and picked up my pace. I walked behind him, rustling the leaves around. He sensed my presence, and walked a bit faster. So did I.

Not long had time passed, and our heavy breathing filled the woods. A psychotic smile on my face as I grabbed his jacket. Before he could scream, I raised my bat and whacked the side of his head. His body fell down on the ground, as I picked him up. Throwing his over my shoulder, I walked to my house.

I took him off my shoulder as I got to my house. I tied him to a chair, and took off my shirt. Sighing as I let the air hit my skin.

I got out my needle and threads. I got out my tape and some paper. Writing down his sizes and measurements. Throughout the night, I made an outfit for him. When he woke up, I knocked him out again.

~Time Skip To The Next Night~

"M-Mph."

"So, you're awake huh?" I asked deeply to Dany. He winced in pain as he tried to touch his head. I stitched up the large gash and made sure it wasn't ever gonna be visible.

"M-MPH MMMN!!!" Dany screamed through the white gag. His eyes widened as he saw the table next to him. It is filled with knives, needles, threads, and other fun things.

"Now now Dany, try to stay still alright? This will only hurt more~" I cooed softly. I sharped a small scooper as I came close to his face. He thrashed around as I went for his eye. I held his head still and scooped out his precious eye. I kept everything very clean, as I did it to the second one.

He shook violently and cried blood. I cleaned up his face and handled him with care. I can't have him dirtied, or scratched. Next, I took off his clothes. His cheeks went red as I looked at him. He wasn't well built, he is very thin. Easy to deal with I guess.

Next was the chin. I cut the sides of his lips and sliced downwards. His jaw hug open loosely as I stitched some things up.

I worked on him as I stuffed his body. His organs and innards lay on the floor and blood covered my clothing, face, hands, floor. Anywhere you could think of...well almost everywhere. He's all washed out and definitely dead. I made him endure as much as I could before I killed him.

There were 2 more steps. I took some glossy pink coating. I made this for these occasions. Coating his skin 3 times with it, I waited for it to dry. Once it did, his skin hardened with a layer of glass covering it. Now his body won't decay.

Lastly, I put the clothes I made for him on his body. His head laid limp to the side, as he is stuck in a permanent smile. I stepped back and looked at my work. He looked like the perfect doll. His new, glossed eyes had a twinkle in them.

The sun was already going down as I finished. I decided to wait a month or 2. I would make sure he didn't decay or get ruined over time.

Walking to the shower, I took him to my room. Placing him on a chair, I walked to the bathroom. Turning on the water, I took my clothes off.

Stepping in, I let the water wash away my sins. Blood covered the bathroom floor as I soaped myself. Biting my lip as my hand trailed down my body. Putting my head back, I touched myself softly. Who doesn't fantasize about having the perfect man fucking you?

I closed my eyes and let my body be taken away.

From this day on...I knew that this is my knew job. The job of a doll maker. The job to hunt down people and turn them into the most beautiful creations ever. This is my life, and I won't stop until I die...

Hey guys! It's me, Ivel. Sorry for not updating in forever. I was seriously lazy and way too packed with homework and sports. I'm really sorry. And yah, this chapter was graphic. Deal with it. I warned you. And Levi will be coming in hot, very soon in this story~ Get ready, because smut and lemon is gonna go down! I love you guys a lot! And please vote and comment! See you soon! <3