Ruby Red

Hey guys! Warning: Sexual content at the end! But, please vote and comment!

Levi's POV

"E-Eren..." I stood in shock. My body went numb as my so-called-lover walked to me.

"Kitten~" Eren called out to me. He stepped forwards, so I stepped back. "Come give me a hug, won't you?"

"N-o." I whimpered.

"What was that?" Eren asked. He grew cold and I saw Hunter struggle on the chair he was tied to. The ropes cut his skin, and I felt my knees buckle.

Eren's arms wrapped around my frame. His familiar scent warmed my cheeks. As he pulled me closer to him, I began to shake.

"Why are you shaking, kitten?" He asked me. His lips touched my forehead, then my cheeks.

"Why-Why are you...here?" I squeaked. Pushing Eren away was not possible. He is not letting me go anytime soon.

"To get you." I gasped as he nibbled my ear. One of his hands snaked to my hips. He tilted up my head, and shame washed over me as our lips collided.

Come on Levi, fake him out. I know you said you wouldn't do it again but you have to save Hunter. Just let Eren do what he wants. Come on, focus.

"Eren, no." I squirmed in Eren's hands so he let me go. I walked around him. Quickly going to Hunter, I untied him.

Hunter sprang up and stood in front of me. He ripped off the threads and flung them on the ground. He was protecting me from Eren.

Eren sighs loudly. He pulled out a gun and played with it. "You know, it's a very bad idea to stand in front of something that I want."

"Leave him alone. You don't deserve him, you only abuse him. You aren't meant to be with him!" Hunter retorted.

"Oh? And you think you are?" Eren cooed. "You almost slapped him," Eren watched Hunter's expression change.

I quickly stepped in, "I-I'm sure Hunter meant no harm to me. I know you did, Eren. You did it forcefully."

The fight didn't last last.

Hunter lunged at Eren, who kept me behind him, making sure I wasn't going to get hurt. As a gun was positioned at Hunter's head, Hunter put his hands up.

"Levi belongs to me, and I won't let you come near him again." My eye widened and I gasped. My hand was over my mouth as I watched the scene.

The gun went off and Hunter fell.

His brains were splattered all over the wall. His body lay still, and motionless. I tried my best to get out of there, running in the woods was the only thing I could do. If I went to someone's house Eren would kill them.

Eren grabbed me and I scrambled to get away from him. "Stop struggling kitten!" Eren yelled at me.

"No! I will never stop struggling to get away from you!" I yelled. Eren pushed me against a tree.

"Then you have another thing coming for you, pretty kitten." Eren threw me over his shoulders and walked through the forest.

I struggled and kicked at Eren. Pounding my fists on his back with anger as I screamed. "Put me down! Right now or you I will make you suffer!"

Eren grunted at me and walked to the dreadful cabin. Flash backs came to me and made my head dizzy. "Welcome home, Levi~" Eren cooed.

I whimpered and tried to get away, yet it did nothing. Eren gripped me like iron and didn't let me go.

The door was locked and I was taken to Eren's room. Eren went off to fetch some things after he tied me to the bed. I was horrified and scared. My head hung low until Eren came back.

Eren held up the object and my eye widened when I saw a collar. "W-What are you-" I was cut off my Eren's hand.

He slapped me harshly and yanked my head up by my hair. Tears ran down my cheeks as I felt something cold wrap around my neck.

A ruby red dog collar was placed around my neck. A leash was attached to it as well, and disgust washed over me like a tidal wave.

"You belong to me, you are my toy. You are mine, and I never let you out of my sight again."Eren hissed.

"You-You sadist!" I was untied but yanked to Eren. The collar was tight and there was no way I could take it off.

"Be a good boy for me, kitten~" he whispered to me. My mouth ran dry, I couldn't produce words anymore.

Before I could react to anything, I was pushed against the wall. I was picked up after Eren ripped off my shirt.

"Er-Eren stop, I don't want to do this!" I begged Eren. He didn't listen and took off my pants as well.

"I'm just teaching you a lesson, kitten." I cried out as Eren thrusted himself into me. Eren thrusted faster and harder. Sinful moans left my lips as Eren pinned me on the bed.

My head fell back into the pillows and everything I had tried to do to Eren was a fail.

Here I am, back in Eren's house. His bed. His room. His arms. Why can't I have a normal life? Is that too much to ask?

The only way I will ever gain my freedom is to kill Eren...

Hey guys! Idk about this update. I tried. But, school is coming to a close. 6 more weeks! Whoop! Have a wonderful day/evening/night/morning! Please vote and comment!